Skip to main content

New Hampshire Planning

Join group

Getting married in New Hampshire? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that New Hampshire has to offer.

Members

Discussions

M
nh wedding ideas.
Michelle, on July 21, 2022 at 7:59 PM

Hi everyone! Does anyone know of some hidden gems in NH for wedding venues? We wanted a laid back reception with a fire for s’mores while people danced and played yard games. But every venue I have...

Kari, Oct 20, 2022 3 39
Lizzie
Hair/makeup in nh
Lizzie, on August 21, 2022 at 4:33 PM

Hi everyone! I’m in search of a hair and makeup vendor for our wedding next June. We are getting married in Atkinson, NH, so somewhere within the area would be good. I have 4 bridesmaids, plus me,...

Monique, Aug 21, 2022 1 17
Andrea
Steele hill resorts for a venue?
Andrea, on August 7, 2022 at 8:39 AM

Went and looked at a few NH white mountain venues for a fall 2023 wedding. Wondering if anyone has been to Steele Hill Resorts in Sanbornton NH for a wedding and had some insight on their experience!?...

Lynnie, Aug 8, 2022 1 15
C
Hidden Hills, Rindge Nh, Hotel Blocks??
Christina, on November 29, 2021 at 11:13 PM

Has anyone been married at Hidden Hills in Rindge, NH? We fell in love with the venue. But we have a larger wedding, with lots of guests traveling to attend. We are having the most difficult time...

Kari, Dec 12, 2021 2 47 1
O
Young Bride looking for tips!
Olivia, on January 5, 2022 at 5:36 PM

Hello! I’m a Sophomore in college and I’m going to get married half way through my senior year over the winter break. We would push it back, because we don’t want people to think we’re rushing, but we...

Lynnie, Jan 6, 2022 1 21
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics