New Hampshire Planning

Join  group

Getting married in New Hampshire? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that New Hampshire has to offer.

Members

Discussions

S
Concord-area wedding dress alterations recommendations?
Sarah, on June 22, 2021 at 10:35 AM

Hi New Hampshire Brides! Who are you using or have used for your wedding dress alterations? I'm looking for alteration shops in the Concord/Manchester region

Kattie, Jul 16, 2021 3 18
Mc
Outdoor wedding ?
Mc, on February 21, 2021 at 10:47 PM

Hi y’all! My fiancé and I are getting married in November up in NH. We are trying to decide whether we want an outdoor ceremony or not! The thing is, November could be warm or cold. This past years we...

Samantha, Jul 1, 2021 3 33
Kari
Awesome Monadnock Region Wedding Vendors
Kari, on June 27, 2021 at 6:55 PM

We finally got to have our wedding celebration a few weeks ago and all of our wedding vendors were wonderful. Our guests could not stop raving about the setting, food, or flowers! If you are looking...

Kari, Jun 27, 2021 10
Katrina
Granite rose Wedgewood wedding
Katrina, on May 4, 2021 at 11:45 AM

Hi ladies! I'm going to go look at the granite rose in hampstead NH this weekend. Who has had their wedding there or is planning on it? What are your pros and cons?

Lynnie, May 5, 2021 1 18
Laura
We’re eloping!!
Laura, on January 9, 2021 at 12:32 PM

So we have been through hell since we announced our engagement. Long story short my mom has done basically everything in her power to try to make me postpone and I’m very honestly done with it. So we...

Lynnie, Jan 11, 2021 1 19
Leslie
nh November Engagement Shoot Locations
Leslie, on October 28, 2020 at 6:27 PM

Hello Brides, We will be taking our engagement photos in late November in the Seacoast/Southern NH area. The appointment is at 11am (just to give you a time of day reference). I am very concerned...

Lynnie, Oct 29, 2020 1 59
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics