We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

S
Dedicated March 2021

New date new dress?

Shannon, on July 11, 2020 at 7:40 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 20
Saved Save
Does anyone else look at wedding dresses now that they changed their wedding date? I bought my dress over a year ago and I love it but I want to go shopping again. Maybe because almost all planning was done when it was postponed and I want to be In the midst of planning again. Anyone else fee this way?

20 Comments

• Marisa
    VIP May 2021
    Marisa ·
    • Flag
    I’ve definitely got the itch and have been looking at wedding dresses online lol but I still love my dress, so... 🤷‍♀️
  • S
    Dedicated March 2021
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I fee better knowing I’m not the only one!
  • Nicole
    Rockstar November 2020
    Nicole Online ·
    • Flag
    I’ll probably be visiting the salon I got mine from for their sample sale at the end of the month. We have a chance that we’ll be eloping if Plan B doesn’t work, and my current dress isn’t very elopement friendly.
  • S
    Dedicated March 2021
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I found a dress online but ordering it online isn’t the same as shopping with my girls! I think I just want to try them on again!! Good luck and I hope your plan B works out!
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    Let’s see the dress you have...
  • Nicole
    Rockstar November 2020
    Nicole Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Online is definitely not the same; that being said, I definitely went dress shopping by myself and didn’t hate the experience! That’ll be my plan if I visit the sample sale at the end of the month.
  • S
    Dedicated March 2021
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    New date new dress? 1That’s a pic from their website and not me
  • Marisa
    VIP May 2021
    Marisa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We are in this together lol
    tenor.gif

• Virginia
    Expert April 2021
    Virginia ·
    • Flag
    Yes! I’m totally in the same boat!
  • Jessica
    VIP September 2020
    Jessica Online ·
    • Flag
    My dress is being altered right now, but I bought it a year ago and have had second thoughts a few times. I still love it, but I only went to two places to try dresses and I wonder if I should have looked more. Then again, when I put it on I told the consultant I could see myself walking down the aisle in it before I even showed anyone. I had fun dress shopping, maybe that’s it.
  • S
    Dedicated March 2021
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I think that’s it! I had a great time shopping!
  • S
    Dedicated March 2021
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Love this!
  • Marisa
    VIP May 2021
    Marisa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol it’s how I envision everything after Covid is all sad and done! I’ll make a movie date with my girlfriends and we can all wear our wedding dresses drinking beer/wine lol
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    Only because of postponing, I’ve considered purchasing a second dress to change into after dinner (right before dancing begins). This was never an idea before postponing and I planned to wear my dress all night. But I’ve since come up with a few “postponement presents” to ease the pain. 😉
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Pretty! Have you tried it on again recently? I stressed out mine wasn’t The One but once it arrived I was relieved.
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I think that makes sense. Sometimes when We have extra time to think our decisions over it makes us start doubting them or start to think that now we have time to make new decisions
  • S
    Dedicated March 2021
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It’s at the store I went for my first fitting right before this COVID all started
  • C
    Savvy September 2020
    Cristina ·
    • Flag
    Same here!! Lol 😂 We’ve had to postpone our wedding twice now (May 2020 to Sept 2020 to May 2021), and it’s given me so much time to second guess. But every time I try my dress on I still love it 😊. I think it’s just all the stress that’s driving me crazy and making me second guess everything!
  • Michelle
    Dedicated November 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ha ha! I know several in the same boat so I definitely think we will have a quoram.

• Marisa
    VIP May 2021
    Marisa ·
    • Flag

Seriously though, I think I have a problem...I am really considering this (getting yet another dress) as I have time to save more and have more options 😂

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles