Skip to main content
Britt
Dedicated September 2023

Need some advice!

Britt, on June 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved
So I just found out this weekend that I鈥檓 pregnant with my third kid 馃檪馃グ I鈥檓 only about 5 weeks along I am wanting to go try on some dresses next month or so do you think I should wait or go ahead and try some on??!! Positive comments only please!! Feel free to share your experience! 馃

6 Comments

Latest activity by Gloria, on June 6, 2021 at 4:14 PM
  • Taylor
    Devoted October 2021
    Taylor
    • Flag
    Congratulations!!! That鈥檚 absolutely wonderful news 馃槉 Based off your profile, it looks like you鈥檙e getting married September 2023, so I鈥檇 recommend waiting until 2022 to shop for dresses! I鈥檇 say spring/summer 2022 to fall 2022 would be a great time to start. Much earlier, you risk changing your mind; much later, you risk having to pay rush fees.
  • Britt
    Dedicated September 2023
    Britt
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much !!馃檪
  • CountryBride
    VIP April 2022
    CountryBride
    • Flag

Congrats I am a mother of 9 with one in heaven so I was pregnant when I was trying on wedding dresses last November and I hated it if you could wait until later the pregnancy I think it would be better because then you will see what you actually fit into, if your not getting married until September 2023 then I suggest you go after the baby is born and you have plenty of time

• Kari
    Master May 2020
    Kari
    • Flag

If you are getting married September 2023 you still have plenty of time to get a dress. I would definitely wait until after baby. Congrats!

• L
    Lisa
    • Flag
    Congratulations!!!!!! That is fantastic!
    Go out and have fun. Try on every single dress!!!!
    With this being your third pregnancy, you have a great idea of what to expect and how to move forward with planning for the dress. I would go and have fun and enjoy every moment. Congratulations.
  • Gloria
    Devoted May 2023
    Gloria
    • Flag

Congratulations!! That's such exciting news!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics