Kristen
Dedicated June 2021

Navy Table Cloths

Kristen, on February 13, 2018 at 5:35 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 7
Saved
So I am researching table cloths. Our colors are navy, dusty rose, ivory, and rose gold accents. I want navy table cloths and linentablecloth.com definitely has the best price I've found. However, when I look at the navy on my computer in looks much more royal blue. The color I'm looking for is a true dark navy. Has anyone used these table cloths before? Are they real navy in person or the lighter royal blue color? I don't want them to clash with the color the bridesmaids are wearing. I'd appreciate any help! Thank you!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Erika, on March 12, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  • NVV2B
    VIP January 2019
    NVV2B ·
    • Flag

Can you email customer service and ask for additional pictures? maybe a swatch?

• Kristen
    Dedicated June 2021
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That's a good idea. Thank you!
  • muriel
    Champion June 2018
    muriel ·
    • Flag

Ordering samples or one cloth is pretty easy.

https://www.linentablecloth.com/samples.html

• Kristen
    Dedicated June 2021
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I didn't even think of that. I just put in an order for the sample packs. Smiley smile

• Kristen
    Dedicated June 2021
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    Thank you!

• Chelsea
    Expert July 2021
    Chelsea ·
    • Flag

Did you ever order navy table cloths from them...im in the same boat too at the moment.

• Erika
    Savvy January 2022
    Erika ·
    • Flag

Have you checked on tableclothsfactory.com? They have both royal and navy, so I would safely assume the Navy would be the darker of the two. Hope that helps! Smiley laugh

https://tableclothsfactory.com/collections/120-polyester-round-tablecloths/products/120-navy-blue-polyester-round-tablecloth

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics