We were originally scheduled for 4/25/2020, that didn't happen moved to 9/26/2020 and then to 4/3/2021. As January is approaching we find ourselves gearing up to move to our 4th wedding date. It is beyond depressing. People ask us constantly what is going on and we can't answer them. We have no idea.
We live in NJ and the restrictions are complicated and make zero sense when reviewing them and they change all the time. We thought about scaling down but we made deposits that we would lose if we cancelled vendors or changed venues. It makes the whole concept of wedding planning, just awful.
We understand "safety", this post is for people who are making the same difficult decision to move their wedding for the 2nd or 3rd time because we completely understand the struggle.