We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kristen
Rockstar November 2020

moh dress chosen

Kristen, on July 4, 2020 at 6:54 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 19
Saved Save

moh dress chosen 1
She and I and our good friend loved this dress and how it fit her. We'll get it in the color wine. She originally wanted short dress but DB didn't have any that would be ready by November. Love this dress on her and she loves it too. One big task done.

19 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I like the dress ! It is a nice choice
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you. Me too and I think the cut on her is cute. I told her she can get it hemmed if she wants as she is only 5' lol. I think her hair like that looks good with it too.

• Dj Tanner
    June 2021
    Dj Tanner ·
    • Flag
    LOVE IT! The wine will look good.
  • S
    Dedicated March 2021
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    Beautiful dress! She looks great!
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks. I am glad she loved it. I can't wait to see the dress when it comes in.
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah I think that cut is great for her.
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

Congrats. I'm glad you are both happy about the dress. That's one of the hurdles I'm trying to overcome right now lol. Not agreeing but finding something in general. You probably mentioned this in a previous post but are all your girls wearing something different or just the moh??

• Kathryn
    Rockstar August 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    I love that dress!! I'm sure you'll both be gorgeous.
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It is just her. An interesting story, we invited our friend to come and join us mostly because us three have not hung out in awhile and I told her back in February or early march it was going to be an intimate ceremony just us two and my MOH and her hubby and she thought she was there to try on bridesmaids dresses lol. Luckily when I explained the situation she was fine with it and she felt bad because she was confused lol. I never even asked her to be a bridesmaid so not sure why she thought she was there to try on dresses ha ha ha. Easy confusion.

Eh I am very relaxed. I told her I wanted burgundy and peach and I asked her which color would she prefer and she said burgundy and originally she was thinking a short dress. At the end I want her to be happy with her decision and I even told her if she did not like the pricing we could look online. Luckily every time I have been a bridesmaid the bride has been chill. The most was they would tell me which color but they have always been good about whatever style I want to wear even if different from the other bridesmaids. As long as she is there the day of it is all good and I want her to be happy with her choice?

Is your issue that the girls cannot agree or you and your ladies cannot agree on the same dress? Is it hard to find a dress that everyone likes?

• Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Awww thank you my dear. How has planning been with you?

• Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Gotcha. Well either way, im happy it all worked out. I understand the confusion though. The difficult part is finding a valid place for dresses online so it looks like we'll have to set some time aside in the next month or so and physically go into stores to make sure things will be ok. The 2 dresses we found are beautiful but its on a site called ever pretty and none us know if its a legit site which breaks my heart.
  • Kathryn
    Rockstar August 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Haha ..... it's been a long few weeks. We're exhausted and just ready to be done with this venue lol. Texas is going more on lockdown and they still won't let us postpone. It's just been a lot of tension and grumpy folks. Plus we still can't see our family, and they're all upset about having to wait to celebrate with us.
  • Jana
    Rockstar June 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag

Beautiful!

• Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ahhhhhh OK. I get ya. Yeah I mean DB takes social distancing seriously. How many ladies do you have?
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    So I've seen. One girl didn't have her dress laid at the bottom in her photos cause she kept moving and the employee wasn't able to fix it every time. I have 4 ladies and im so excited. Pur plans have jumped in all kinds of directions but I'm just happy we were able to jump back into having a wedding party.
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I bet that is exciting. Yeah I would go into an actual wedding store and see what fits because we were looking online at sorry dresses and I told her but something she may wear again which is rare with Brides maid dresses lol. But after trying on a few that were different than the original style she wanted she loved all the and went longer which I love bc it's such an elegant look. They may like a different style or color.
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Right. We don't have much wiggle room as far as color choice so it'll definitely be black but I do want to make sure they're all cohesive as far as dye lot no matter what style they are.
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    DB might be the best ad they will probably have more selection. Did you check azazie? Byrdie Grey?
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yea. A couple times. It just didn't resonate with me. I found a few on Azazie but now I'm not so sure since I had found the newest lace one. It's more what I'm hoping for but next month we'll visit a few physical stores and see if what we can come up with.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles