We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

B
Dedicated August 2020

Modern Bride Styling

Bride123, on June 3, 2020 at 9:43 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save

Hi there,

Unexpectedly, we are now doing 2 ceremonies, one at our church with our intimate group due to covid and a larger ceremony in an area without restrictions on the beach. I wound up getting a second dress, which is super modern and minimal. What accessories would you add to this dress for a church ceremony? I was thinking a short veil, but then I love the big headband, which I don't think the two go together. HELP

Modern Bride Styling 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bride123, on June 11, 2020 at 9:15 AM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I think a headband would be better for that.
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    I agree with pp a nice crystal headband..if you do get a veil ill say a white plain material one long or short
  • Margaret
    Master October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

Depending on your hairstyle, I'd definitely consider a fingertip length veil. it doesn't have to spread over your shoulders it can simply fall into the back.

Have you tried the dress with accessories? I'd try with headband and veil and see which looks better on you and the dress together. We can give you advice but honestly until you see yourself in it... we could be giving the wrong advice.

As for necklaces - a minimalist necklace with a simple pendant (that dress does not need more). Also post earrings (diamonds or another sparkly stone). Pending your hairstyle, you could get away with teardrop earrings.

• Breann
    Devoted June 2020
    Breann ·
    • Flag
    You could get away with more bold accessories since the dress is a blank slate. Lots of metallics or geometric shapes in matching white, or fun colors. But I'd do fewer statement pieces rather than several dainty ones. That way, you are the focal point and the accessories complement rather than distract
  • B
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!

• B
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! I wound up getting a fingertip veil over the weekend with just a dash of horsehair on it

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles