Skip to main content

Missouri Planning

Join group

Getting married in Missouri? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Missouri has to offer.

Members

Discussions

M
Affordable St. Louis area venues for ceremony/reception
Mia, on November 19, 2022 at 1:32 AM

My fiancé and I just got engaged a week ago, and my first priority is picking the right venue. We are on a budget, and looking for a place within 30/ish minutes from the city, and our budget is...

Mia, Nov 19, 2022 2
Sharice
Food Trucks
Sharice, on October 1, 2022 at 12:50 AM

Hey Couples! So I am in the beginning stages of planning for my April '24 wedding. I have already decided that I want to have food trucks at my reception. In there anyone here in the StL area that...

Veronica, Oct 1, 2022 5 101
Bhvasquez
Budget Weddings
Bhvasquez, on September 6, 2022 at 6:49 PM

How do people do it? I am genuinely curious. I have been looking at venues and rental vendors all over St Louis, and every scenario that I can think of is roughly about $25k, if not extremely...

Michael, Sep 9, 2022 2 45 1
J
Affordable but enchanting wedding venue search in stl
Janelle, on June 16, 2022 at 1:24 AM

Hi— So— short of it is— I have always wanted a woodsy outdoor wedding but my fiancé is Catholic and he very much wants to get married in the Catholic Church— it is the only thing he is asking for and...

Rachel, Aug 4, 2022 5 79
Dimples
Wedding make up
Dimples, on May 21, 2022 at 6:34 PM

I'm a African American bride who is getting married 2023. I'm looking for someone who does hair and make up the day of the wedding. Does anyone have anyone that they know of?

Courtney, Jun 13, 2022 5 31
Samantha & Antonio
For St. Louis Area Weddings: Florist Recommendations?
Samantha & Antonio, on February 9, 2022 at 4:27 PM

Any brides/grooms in the St.Louis area have florist recommendations? I'm only looking to get flowers just for the bridal party. I tried looking on Wedding Wire, but most of the suggestions I got were...

Laura, Aug 10, 2022 2 45
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics