Rachael
Dedicated June 2019

Minted Four-panel Invitation

Rachael, on January 27, 2019 at 6:00 PM Posted in Planning

Hello! Trying to decide on wedding invites and I am considering Minted's four-panel invites. My only reservation is that it looks like they are only offered in a 4.25"x6" which is smaller than most invitations which are 5''x7''. Has anyone gotten these? Was the size alright?

Minted Four-panel Invitation 1

Minted Four-panel Invitation 2

Share:

11 Comments

• P
    Dedicated September 2020
    Paulette ·
    With minted you can order samples. I’m planning to order a few diff samples to make the best choice. But I was looking at those as well and it’s a good point hopefully they work out.
  • Rachael
    Dedicated June 2019
    Rachael ·

It won't let me order samples for these or for the all-in-ones..a little frustrating..

• Sue E
    Beginner November 2019
    Sue E ·
    View Quoted Comment
    There are some of the regular invitations that come in “petite” aka 4.25x6. I ordered some of those to get a feeling for the size of the four panel. I also found a few all-in-one I was able to order a sample for. Let me see if I can find it so I can send you a link. Haven’t gotten the samples yet so I dunno how small they are yet!
  • Sue E
    Beginner November 2019
    Sue E ·
    Just went back and checked and all of the all-in-ones had an order a sample button on them 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Rachael
    Dedicated June 2019
    Rachael ·

Oh yes thanks...i see that those have samples now just not the four panels. thanks for checking

• Maria
    Expert October 2019
    Maria ·

I don't have personal experience with those invitations but I would recommend cutting some standard paper to the various sizes so you can see and feel in person just how much smaller 4.25" X 6" is VS 5" X 7". Is there an option to order like 5 or less invites? It might be worth the cost for the peace of mind as well.

• Morgan
    Savvy September 2019
    Morgan ·

I did my invitations through minted. I opted for the all in one kind and absolutely loveeeeeeee the product. They turned out so nicely! I highly recommend using them!

• Erika
    Savvy November 2019
    Erika ·

I haven't seen the 4-panel but that is the same design as my save the dates and invitations!

• Crystal
    Savvy September 2020
    Crystal ·

I've been looking at the all-in-ones too. I cant imagine it'll be all that much different and it'll be easier on you in the long run.

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·

I used the all-in-ones and was able to order samples way back in the summer time. So you definitely should be able to. I loved the all in one design and tons of my guests complimented them and how wonderful and easy they were (also less wasted paper because no envelope, yay!) I wrote a full review on the forums, so you could search if you'd like!

• Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    View Quoted Comment

I would suggest ordering the all in one sample if it's the same size as the four-panel invites! You'll be able to get a feel for the size and determine if that's something that you're comfortable with!

Comment on this discussion