Lisa
Devoted October 2020

Minted Envelopes

Lisa, on August 15, 2019 at 11:38 AM Posted in Planning 0 8
Saved Save
I just ordered my magnet Save the Dates from Minted and took advantage of the recipient address printing on the envelopes. Does the envelopes come with self adhesive or do I have to tape/lick them all?

8 Comments

• Marissa
    Dedicated October 2019
    Marissa ·
    You’ll have to seal them. My fiancé and I just used a foam paint brush and dipped it lightly in water to dab on to seal them!
  • Lisa
    Devoted October 2020
    Lisa ·
    Thanks Marissa!
  • ASMini914
    Super September 2019
    ASMini914 ·
    You’ll have to lick them all, use a spounge and dip it in a little bit of water (just so that it’s moist) and run it along the edge of the glue. I licked all of our save the dates and said never again!
  • S
    Devoted September 2019
    Sara ·

They also make envelope sealers, which I found to be well worth the money! Easy to use, never got the envelopes soggy and sealed perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/Quality-Park-Dab-N-Seal-Moistener-46071/dp/B00R3APBUE/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=envelope+sealer&qid=1565888808&s=gateway&sr=8-3

• Lisa
    Devoted October 2020
    Lisa ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg how terrible! Hopefully you didn’t have that many to luck. Thanks for the feedback!
  • Lisa
    Devoted October 2020
    Lisa ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks Sara! I’ll look into. I’m an Amazon fanatic so idk how I didn’t think of this.
  • S
    Devoted September 2019
    Sara ·
    View Quoted Comment

I licked two envelopes and was like, yeah, I'm WAY done with this.

It really makes you think about all those birthday cards and invites you get in the mail, sealed with spit. I try not to think too hard about it!!!

• Jeanie
    Dedicated September 2019
    Jeanie ·

I just used a gluestick for all of my envelopes! Trick I learned at work, hope it helps.

Comment on this discussion