We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Michigan Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Michigan? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Michigan has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Julianna
Venue
Julianna, on August 5, 2020 at 8:48 PM

I am looking for a outdoor venue in Michigan, near Sterling Heights , Shelby Township!! Please help and I feel like they are charging more due to covid!

Lynnie, Aug 6, 2020 1 18
Kathleen
Indian Springs Metropark
Kathleen, on July 29, 2020 at 8:29 AM

Looking for some advice on what I should do for my reception. I spoke with and secured my May 1,2021 date to book the Environmental Discovery Center at Indian Springs Metro Park back in June. I was...

Lynnie, Jul 30, 2020 1 7
Britani
Does this sound crazy Nye theme wedding this summer??
Britani, on July 25, 2020 at 6:46 PM

We postpone our wedding for NYE.. that date means a little bit more to us due to our history and that’s 7years since we met. We are worried that come to December we may go back a phase and not able to...

Lynnie, Jul 27, 2020 1 9
Tesha
Michigan Alcohol Permit
Tesha, on July 22, 2020 at 4:30 PM

Anyone know the details/process on how to get a alcohol permit in state of Michigan just for wedding day? Our venue requires one and I’m not sure where to start! Would appreciate any advice. Thank you...

Lynnie, Jul 23, 2020 1 17
Victoria
Late August Brides
Victoria, on May 14, 2020 at 11:56 PM

Hey everyone, My fiancé and I were planning on getting married August 22nd in Michigan. I honestly thought it would be okay to have a date that far off but after seeing how things have panned out and...

Amber, Jul 12, 2020 15 404 1
Brooke
Wedding booked less than 24hrs before mine during Covid?
Brooke, on July 13, 2020 at 5:34 PM

Hi everyone, Details below, but long story short, FH, myself & our venue are located in region 1 of Michigan. I booked my venue over 1 year ago, obviously pre-pandemic, & another couple was...

Lynnie, Jul 15, 2020 1 34