We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Ahardwick
Dedicated September 2020

Me ours

Ahardwick, on June 20, 2020 at 9:58 AM Posted in Planning 0 8
Saved Save
As the days pass ladies each day that passes is one day closer to us all saying the “I do”. Super excited to begin the next chapter yet nervous !

Off the wall thought, jewelry is anyone wearing any with a mermaid dress ? Just wanna inquire because I have not bought any and unsure wether I should. Pics for suggestions always welcome !

8 Comments

Latest activity by Dj Tanner, on June 20, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  • Michelle
    Expert May 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Mine is a trumpet style, so the flare is less dramatic and starts at mid thigh. I love my dress. Fit and flare is a great style for my curvey body type 🥰 I am wearing a black mini skull necklace and diamond stud earrings. Nothing else for accessories.

Me ours 1

Edit, I meant to add necklace lol. It is not a good picture and does not do it justice lol. It’s classier and more sparkly.

Me ours 2

• Dj Tanner
    June 2021
    Dj Tanner ·
    • Flag
    Long earrings look awesome with mermaid dresses as it helps give an elongated feel to the look. I’m personally not a fan of any sort of necklace jewelry as I believe it’s a bit distracting and can throw off the look of the dress. I’m definitely a minimalist when it comes to the jewelry, but I do believe in a nice awesome long pair of earrings, possibly with a hint of gemstone or something. Me ours 3

• Hannah
    Rockstar July 2019
    Hannah Online ·
    • Flag
    My dress was a fit and flare with a sweetheart neckline. I wore a choker-type tennis necklace and dangly earrings. I don't have pictures, but they were a hint of sparkle and not too much.
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I had an A Line dress but I only had simple earrings on
  • Priscilla
    Dedicated September 2020
    Priscilla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    These are very pretty...where are they from?
  • Ahardwick
    Dedicated September 2020
    Ahardwick ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m also not a big person when in comes to jewelry. I really don’t favor it at all. I think my junior year prom in 2006 I wore earrings lol. I do want to wear something for this day so it doesn’t look all weird
  • Ahardwick
    Dedicated September 2020
    Ahardwick ·
    • Flag
    I agree those are definitely beautiful I found something similar at David’s bridal
  • Dj Tanner
    June 2021
    Dj Tanner ·
    • Flag

You voted for . Add a comment 👇