We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Veronica
Expert August 2020

May 2020 Brides!

Veronica, on September 3, 2019 at 12:54 PM Posted in Planning 2 11
Saved Save
Hi ladies where are my May 2020 brides at? I’m getting married May 17,2020 and cannot wait! Where are you in the planning process? What’s next on the agenda? We’re working on sending our our save the dates this month so exciting! We pretty much have all our vendors booked expect for a baker but I hear you can wait? I feel like I should be browsing but I feel like that’s usually last! We’re 7 months away ladies!!!

11 Comments

• Amber
    Master February 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag

Hey girl! Also a May 2020 AND Sunday bride! Today is officially 8 months from our wedding date and it feels so far away Smiley cry I feel like I'm almost done with the planning, which makes me want to move the date up LOL. The only vendors we have left to book is the wedding cake and the officiant (who we have a meeting with in a couple of weeks). Already got the venue, DOC, photographer, DJ, caterer, and we'll be stocking our own bar. We'll be taking our engagement photos next weekend to use for our save the dates to hopefully go out in October! What sort of timeline are you doing for your Sunday wedding? I think we'll be starting the ceremony at 3 and ending by 8 Smiley smile Congrats!

• Veronica
    Expert August 2020
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    Hey girl! Oh my gosh so exciting we took our engagement photos back in March in the cherry blossom fields Smiley smile yeah I’m about 8 months away but towards the end of this month it’ll be like 7! I’m so ready for our wedding LOL same sometimes I’m like why did we wait so long but other times I’m like we waited so we don’t stress 👏🏻 Our ceremony starts at 5 and we have the venue till 10 it’s gong to be a LOnG day and we leave for our honeymoon the next night!
  • Amber
    Master February 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Are you worried at all about 10 being too late for a Sunday wedding? I originally wanted a 4 or 5 o'clock ceremony but my parents kept saying 9 was way too late to ask people to stay out on a Sunday and wanted me to have the ceremony at 2 lol Smiley ups

• Veronica
    Expert August 2020
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Haha no we’re not worried at all a lot of my family members are retired or going to be local and my fiancé’s family who traveling are also older and using this as a little vacay so they’ll be staying with their family who is also local to the area most of our guests live less than an hour away from our venue 😊
  • Jill
    Expert April 2020
    Jill ·
    • Flag

I'm getting married on May 30th! I also have all the major stuff booked- caterer, cake, photographer, venues, dress, bands, stocking our own bar, etc. We sent save the dates out in July because it is a DW. Now all we have left is the small stuff, which I am definitely less excited for lol. Good luck planning!

• Cara
    Dedicated May 2020
    Cara ·
    • Flag
    I’m a May 22 bride. Might be a little behind. Still need to book officiant, DJ, florist, and transportation. Haven’t done an engagement shoot yet. Driving my mom absolutely bonkers that I’m taking my time with everything. (I’m secretly enjoying stressing her out). I’m not overly fussy and I’m going slow and enjoying the process.
  • nikki
    Dedicated May 2020
    nikki ·
    • Flag
    I’m may 24 2020 I can’t wait venue, photographer, dj,dress,catering book and makeup artist book,bridesmaids dress already pick out for the cake I’ll wait later on but book as of now all the major Items are out the way!
  • Amber
    Devoted May 2021
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    I’m a May 2nd bride! We finally have our venue secured (we’re having an international destination wedding) and ordered my Save The Dates! Still need to decide on what color my bridesmaids and the groomsmen are wearing, flowers, invites and some small decor details.
  • A
    Just Said Yes May 2020
    Amy ·
    • Flag

HEY!!! We're May 23, 2020! We are pretty much on the small details (I guess you could say) of planning. Working on the invitations, centerpieces and stuff like that...Thank goodness all the major part are done with. That was stressful and I felt like/hated that I kept hearing "Oh we're already booked that day". *sigh* We actually just sent out of save the dates this week!!!!! So excited and hoping to do that invitations in December. Yes this is a little early but its a holiday weekend and basically everyone has to travel so...want to give people time to prepare and plus I'm just excited. But yay! Congrats to all. Such a beautiful time to get married and so exciting for all!!!!

• Susan
    Devoted October 2020
    Susan ·
    • Flag

I'm a May 2020 bride--May 25 to be exact! We have nothing done except we have booked our venue and ordered our Save the Dates... I have plans and ideas, but nothing really concrete. I spend most of my time here looking for ideas rather than actually doing stuff. hehe I'm afraid once I start, I'll never stop!

• Ester
    Dedicated August 2020
    Ester ·
    • Flag

Hii! Im a May 2, 2020 bride! Super excited! I am working on finding table cloths, and working on center pieces. Halfway in paying off my venue, photographer, videographer, and DJ. I have my dress, and FH has his suit. Working on getting the bridal party attires ordered. Save the dates were sent out already.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles