We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Rachel
Super June 2022

Matching veil for my hp Nelson gown!

Rachel, on December 17, 2020 at 6:03 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved Save

Hi, Everyone!

I am still on the hunt for the perfect veil for my gown, and I was just informed by JLM Couture in West Hollywood that they carry the matching veil for my gown! I initially wasn't sure about the cathedral length of my dress (I am getting married on the beach), but there is something about this veil that I think is stunning and because it has the matching eyelet trim (something I haven't been able to find elsewhere on any other veil), I am considering ordering it. I think it just completes the look, I wouldn't have to worry about finding another veil to match the lace on my gown, and I would be able to wear some statement jewelry with it. Smiley smile I will still keep looking at some other options, but this is definitely catching interest!

Matching veil for my hp Nelson gown! 1

Matching veil for my hp Nelson gown! 2

Matching veil for my hp Nelson gown! 3

7 Comments

Latest activity by Marisa, on December 19, 2020 at 1:15 PM
  • Belle
    Rockstar August 2022
    Belle ·
    • Flag
    If you like it, get it girl!!! I also chose a royal cathedral length for my beach wedding. I saw pictures of them and it’s just perfect for outdoor ceremony.
  • Rachel
    Super June 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg, no way!! My only mild concern with a cathedral-length veil on the beach is if there’s a breeze going on, but either way, I’m going to have it on for such a short period of time where that might be an issue and that’s just for the ceremony itself. I’m sure my photographer could work his magic if it’s an issue for photos, etc. but yes, I do love it!!!
  • Belle
    Rockstar August 2022
    Belle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The trick is you need to know where the wind is from and how to maneuver it. Your bm need to help you to always get photo ready 😉 We are the queen for a day! 😂
  • C
    Master January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    If you’re worried about the breeze, I heard of some kind of weights that can be added to the edge to help weigh it down and not blow. I don’t have personal experience but it’s something to look into. It’s a beautiful veil.
  • Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    If it’s catching your interest & you envision yourself with this veil than get it! It goes perfect with your dress! You want your veil to accent your dress but also make a statement.
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar January 2022
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

I say go for it! It's beautiful and it's literally a match for your dress. Especially because it has something you're looking for that you haven't seen on any other veil. I wouldn't stress or waste anymore time looking for other veils.

• Marisa
    Master October 2021
    Marisa ·
    • Flag

If you want something that will look awesome in the breeze for that perfect Veil Shot, then go with a lighter weight veil. If it’s something that you don’t want to catch the breeze so much for more practical concerns then get something that is a heavier weight (more beading/tulle/layers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics