We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

T
Super April 2021

Looking for Dress Twins! Casablanca Bl219

Tiger Bride, on June 23, 2020 at 1:06 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 3
Saved Save

I know this is kind of a long shot, but since this is such a popular dress, I thought I would see if anyone else was wearing it! If you wore/are wearing this dress, I want to hear all about it! How did you wear your hair? What did you do for accessories? How much were your alterations?

I bought my dress back in February and I'm still waiting for her to come in, so I'm having some fun while I wait!

This is the dress: https://www.belovedbycasablancabridal.com/collections/awaken/style-bl219-sweet/

3 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on June 24, 2020 at 9:30 PM
  • Rebecca
    Dedicated July 2021
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    This is my dress, too!! I wish I could fully answer your questions. I’m taking my dress for my first alterations appointment on 7/15. I am a simplistic person, so I intend to wear some simple silver bracelets (to detract from my watch tan LOL), possibly an extremely simple necklace and earrings. I plan to wear my hair half up because that’s my personal preference; however, this dress would look amazing with basically every hair style since it’s got that slightly lower back with a bit of lace. I plan to get a somewhat “bling-y” hair accessory (clip or headband). I purchased a super cheap elbow length veil on Amazon to test lengths, but I actually kind of like it. Doesn’t compete with any of the details on the dress. The shoes I bought have gold sparkles. Originally wanted to do navy blue shoes but my dress was cut a little short and you can definitely see my shoes when I walk, so I opted for a lighter color. Looking for Dress Twins! Casablanca Bl219 1
    Looking for Dress Twins! Casablanca Bl219 2

• T
    Super April 2021
    Tiger Bride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi!! Thank you for your insight, this is awesome!! I really think this dress looks amazing on everyone who tries it on. It looks great on you!

I really liked that they were able to make it custom to my height. I'm planning to wear a petticoat underneath so I'm hoping the height works out with the petticoat I bought. I am changing into a dancing dress for the reception, so I think I am going to wear my hair in an updo, but I haven't done a trial yet so I want to make sure it looks good. I have been having the hardest time deciding on shoes! I got measured with three inch heels, and I have been eyeing these in white for a while: link

I really wanted to wear blue Mary Janes, but they've been very hard to find.

I don't know if I'm going to wear a veil or not so I've been wanting a cute/blingy headpiece. And my ring is rose gold, so I was hoping to work that in somewhere too.

• Rebecca
    Dedicated July 2021
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Best of luck! I’m sure whatever you choose you will look incredible!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics