M
Dedicated November 2019

Lipstick?

Marla, on November 6, 2019 at 8:11 AM Posted in Hair and Makeup 0 8
Saved
What brand and color lipstick are you going to
wear? Hoping to find something long lasting that won’t break the bank and that won’t fade or transfer too early on.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amber, on November 8, 2019 at 3:28 AM
  • Laura
    Master October 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I wore Color stay ultimat by revlon. The color was Iconic Iris. It's a deeper mauve color. It's darker than I normally wear, but I was going for more glam

• Watts
    Super March 2020
    Watts ·
    • Flag
    Jeffree Star is my #1. Lime crime is #2.
  • Alejandra
    Super November 2021
    Alejandra ·
    • Flag
    Smashbox has an INCREDIBLE liquid lipstick. Does not transfer and lasts hours. It’s about $21 for a lipstick, so maybe a little pricey but it’s fantastic lipstick and definitely worth the investment. My favorite is in Miss Behaving. A similar lipstick that may be better if you don’t want to spend much is Revlon Stay Matte. Transfers a little bit more and doesn’t try down as much, but still wonderful.
  • Alejandra
    Super November 2021
    Alejandra ·
    • Flag
    Maybelline, not Revlon, my bad! This is what they look like. The maybelline lipstick is in the color Voyager

Lipstick? 1
  • Zoe O.
    Devoted November 2019
    Zoe O. ·
    • Flag

I wore "Versailles" by Beauty Bakerie. It stays put. My husband really went for the kiss and none of it transferred. After nearly 8 hours, kissing, eating, and drinking, it was a little faded and ombre-looking but it was still there!

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I wore a Kylie Lipkit and was SO happy with it. If you sign up for emails you can order during a sale.

• G
    Dedicated August 2020
    Gean ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Maybelline super stay lipsticks are awesome!

• Amber
    Devoted April 2022
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    I plan on wearing my Lipsense which is pricey, but I’ve been a bridesmaid lots of times and it has never failed me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics