We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

K
Dedicated October 2010

Linens from Linentablecloth.com

Kris, on April 18, 2010 at 6:25 PM Posted in Planning 0 17
Saved Save

Has anyone ordered from here? Im wondering about the quality of the linens since they are so affordabbe...

17 Comments

Latest activity by Sandy, on July 29, 2019 at 9:38 AM
  • Elena
    Super August 2010
    Elena ·
    • Flag

Http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=linentablecloths&ftab=AllFeedback - excellent eBay feedback!

Don't forget they have 20 and 30% off coupon now. I am planning to order from them next week. I need my wedding planner (destination wedding) to do calculation of all the tables.

Made from 100% woven polyester (Dacron) and they also have Satin.

• Lisa
    Just Said Yes March 2011
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

I just ordered 120 white chair covers with white sash and 20 120" white tablecloths $380!!! Really great deal considering resell and even cost of renting! ... should be here Friday I will let you know!

• Mrs. Jacques
    Master July 2010
    Mrs. Jacques ·
    • Flag

I heard really good reviews about linentablecloth.com after I ordered my chair covers from http://www.chaircoverfactory.com excellent deal, cheaper than renting and great quality. I also ordered my table cloths from http://www.wholesaleweddingchaircovers.com/ they offer exact match to Davids Bridal Apple red and the quality is very good, I ordered the satin apple red table cloths, apple red rose petals, apple red satin chair sash and the apple red ribbon.

• Sara
    VIP October 2010
    Sara ·
    • Flag

I ordered 30 dark brown table clothes from them and I am pleased with the quality. I went with 78" to save some money. I ended up paying $115 for 30 of them and that was after shipping (which is free over $50) and with a 20% off coupon code... (follow them on twitter to get it!) They also shipped very fast!

• Mom N
    September 2010
    Mom N ·
    • Flag

How do you get the 20-30% off

• Elena
    Super August 2010
    Elena ·
    • Flag

30% off any purchase with coupon code "newstore3" - expires 4/30/10.

• Lisa
    Just Said Yes March 2011
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

Hey, I just got the tablecloths, they shipped really fast and they look great- heavy material not cheap like. I am completely satisfied! Just perhaps would have to steam a few of the wrinkles out before the wedding after being packed in a box! Hope this helps. I really think I got a steal!

• Mrs. F 2 Be
    Dedicated July 2010
    Mrs. F 2 Be ·
    • Flag

Anybody have another coupon code? The ones posted previously don't work anymore... Smiley sad

• Melanie
    Just Said Yes May 2011
    Melanie ·
    • Flag

Hi! i am thinking about getting chair covers from here. for anyone that has ordered them, did you have to steam/iron them once you got them? thanks!!

• Y
    Just Said Yes March 2011
    yana ·
    • Flag

Hello Does anyone know where to get the coupon code ? please help! thanks

• S
    Just Said Yes June 2011
    seema ·
    • Flag

Hi! I'm hoping someone would have some feedback about chaircoverfactory.com. I would like to order some products from them but they don't have a phone number or an address on their website only a live chat. Can anyone tell me anything about them or any feedback you might have regarding your thoughts about a company that doesn't have a phone number or address. I also tried to look up information on this company but nothing comes up at all? Can anyone help me with this? Thank you

• T
    Just Said Yes June 2014
    Tina ·
    • Flag

Does anyone have a coupon code?

• O
    Just Said Yes August 2014
    Olevia ·
    • Flag

I have NEVER in all of my years ordered anything & it was here the very NEXT day !!!!!!!!!!! This company is every single bit of amazing, awesome & outstanding !!! Please continue what you all are doing to "WoW" your customers! I am just so amazed right now! I thank God for you. Even though I did not need my order in a rush, you made it an priority to get everything out in a very fast pace. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I said that I will for sure order from you all again & I have placed another order tonight. The polyester tablecloths & napkins are beautiful. They look way better than I thought they would. They have a shine to them & they just look amazing. Thanks so much again for making your customers happy, being reasonably priced and just being an amazing company!!

• S
    Just Said Yes April 2017
    Shirley ·
    • Flag

I made a purchase with linen tablecloths March 12, 2016 and I haven't received anything yet ....I tried email and calling with no respond from them at all .....never again wil I make a purchase with them

• K
    Just Said Yes August 2016
    Keely ·
    • Flag

Loved the positive experience I had. The quality is great, the product is well-priced, and the customer service from Tracy M. was fantastic.

• K
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Keyshon ·
    • Flag

I just placed my 3rd order with Linen table cloth. com, I received my first and second orders from them today comes in a timely manner so far so good I'm loving this site.

• S
    September 2019
    Sandy ·
    • Flag

I ordered 2 rectangle linens for my daughters wedding to be used for the bridal party tables and they are very very nice. I paid 1/2 of what it would have cost to rent the 2 tablecloths from a local rental place. The quality is very good! I was a bit surprised also, but it is good.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇