Katherine
Expert October 2021

Let's See Your Wedding Band!

Katherine, on August 3, 2021 at 12:46 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 27

I was admiring my wedding band and I wanted to share it! There's still 2 1/2 months til I can wear it and I just so excited to be able to! Who else also anticipates wearing there's?! Feel free to drop yours below. Mine was a lil difficult to photograph.
I was admiring my wedding band and I wanted to share it! There's still 2 1/2 months til I can wear it and I just so excited to be able to! Who else also anticipates wearing there's?! Feel free to drop yours below. Mine was a lil difficult to photograph. cfb_1488947.jpg

27 Comments

• Natalie
    Super November 2020
    Natalie ·
    • Flag
    Let's See Your Wedding Band! 1Here are my rings!

• Alyssa
    Just Said Yes September 2021
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    Let's See Your Wedding Band! 2
    I was originally leaning away from an enhancer because most of them looked way too big on my finger. Right before I was about to purchase a regular band my fiancé insisted I try this enhancer. Makes it even more special since he picked it out.
  • Iris
    Just Said Yes September 2021
    Iris ·
    • Flag
    We got engaged before Xmas. Getting married next month. For my bad, we are having Diamond transferred to a halo with a thin infinity band. Let's See Your Wedding Band! 3

• K
    Just Said Yes November 2021
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    Let's See Your Wedding Band! 4
    Getting married in November. Can’t wait to wear my rings. Ordered them on Etsy and they fit my engagement ring perfect!
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!
  • Shannongodsey
    Shannongodsey ·
    • Flag
    Let's See Your Wedding Band! 5
    Mine is rose gold like my engagement ring w/ three little diamonds in the center. I can't wait to wear it! I also have another rose gold ring with three diamonds (1 slightly larger center stone & 2 smaller beside it) that I could switch out as a wedding band as well. All from Tiffany Smiley heart

• M
    Minett ·
    • Flag
    I haven’t picked out my band yet but we are getting it made to match my engagement ring. It’ll be emeralds and diamonds to go with infinity engagement ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics