We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Amy
Devoted October 2019

Let’s see the reject dresses!

Amy, on December 3, 2019 at 2:23 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 1 24
Saved Save
I like these kinds of discussions, it’s fun to see what everyone’s wedding dress could’ve been. So let’s see em! The good, the bad, and the really bad reject wedding dresses you tried on before finding the one! I’ll start. Ignore my dopey face in the middle picture, I was getting distracted playing with the layers
Let’s see the reject dresses! 1Let’s see the reject dresses! 2Let’s see the reject dresses! 3

24 Comments

Latest activity by Shequia, on March 6, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  • Amber
    Master February 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag

The first dress I actually bought and ended up returning! MAJOR dress regret. Even though I loved the beading on top, there was just something missing for me on this one. It was also pretty cool that it had pockets lolLet’s see the reject dresses! 4

Let’s see the reject dresses! 5

I tried this dress when I went to return the first one. I tried a mermaid at my first appointment and actually liked the way it looked, so I figured I'd stray from trying ballgowns for a bit. I found this one online and loved the sleeves (we had just changed our date from a spring to winter wedding) so I had to try it. I feel like I would've really liked it had it not been so huge on me, gave me absolutely NO figure lol

Let’s see the reject dresses! 6

Let’s see the reject dresses! 7

Ultimately ended up buying my dress from Azazie!

• Gen
    Champion June 2019
    Gen ·
    • Flag

Let’s see the reject dresses! 8 This was my “in another life” dress 😂 it is sooo not “me,” but it was so fun to wear that I almost wished it was hahaha
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

I had my heart set on this one, but everyone hated it in comparison to the dress I actually got!

Let’s see the reject dresses! 9

• Marcus & Marlisa
    Devoted June 2021
    Marcus & Marlisa ·
    • Flag

Let’s see the reject dresses! 10
    My mom reaaallly loved this one but I hated it lolLet’s see the reject dresses! 11This one was pretty but not on me lolLet’s see the reject dresses! 12Let’s see the reject dresses! 13
    Sorry for the blurry pics, my niece took them while she was overly excited lol
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I loved this one but felt a bit too covered...
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 14Loved this one but felt it wasn’t “me”... also self conscious about my arms 😭
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 15Called this one the t-shirt wedding dress, which sounded cute but looked a bit too casual in my opinion!
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 16This last one was a favorite, but in the end I chose something with off the shoulder sleeves to fulfill all my wedding princess vibe desires Smiley smile Let’s see the reject dresses! 17

• Amber
    Super September 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag

Here's all the ones I loved but knew weren't my dress❤

Dress 1⬇⬇⬇Let’s see the reject dresses! 18Dress 2⬇⬇⬇Let’s see the reject dresses! 19Dress 3⬇⬇⬇⬇Let’s see the reject dresses! 20
  • Noelle
    Expert November 2019
    Noelle ·
    • Flag

Let’s see the reject dresses! 21 Almost my dress! Ultimately I felt too uncovered.
  • Benya
    Dedicated June 2020
    Benya ·
    • Flag
    I went back and forth between ball gowns and trumpet dresses.

I loved this one, but the train was way too long to bustle and I just didn't have the fund to buy the second dress
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 22

This one was my almost. The sleeves and the frothy bottom were just way too hotLet’s see the reject dresses! 23

• Kelsey
    Devoted October 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

Let’s see the reject dresses! 24Let’s see the reject dresses! 25Let’s see the reject dresses! 26Let’s see the reject dresses! 27Let’s see the reject dresses! 28Let’s see the reject dresses! 29Let’s see the reject dresses! 30Let’s see the reject dresses! 31 Some of the ones I loved but didn’t end up with. Except for the last one I hated lol!
  • Nicole
    Super August 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

Let’s see the reject dresses! 32Let’s see the reject dresses! 33Let’s see the reject dresses! 34Let’s see the reject dresses! 35Let’s see the reject dresses! 36These were my favorites out of the 20 something dresses I tried on
  • Laree's
    Devoted May 2021
    Laree's ·
    • Flag

Let’s see the reject dresses! 37Let’s see the reject dresses! 38 Beautiful with and without the over skirt but I couldn’t move my legs. Let’s see the reject dresses! 39 Liked the top but it wasn’t enough pizazz for me. Let’s see the reject dresses! 40 I did love this one but found one I loved better with a cheaper price tag!
  • Erin
    VIP January 2022
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    I have so many xD I even bought the 2nd dress lol
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 41
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 42Let’s see the reject dresses! 43Let’s see the reject dresses! 44Let’s see the reject dresses! 45Let’s see the reject dresses! 46 Let’s see the reject dresses! 47 Let’s see the reject dresses! 48
  • C
    VIP January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag

Let’s see the reject dresses! 49 This one was the one I kept going back to that I wish I bought, but at the end of the day I’m glad I didn’t. And my mom hated the material. Let’s see the reject dresses! 50 Another close runner up. It was beautiful and when they asked if I could see myself getting married in it I told them I thought it was a great ceremony dress but not for the reception because I didn’t love it without the veil. I probably should have gotten this one.
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 51 This was my first dress and the style I thought i wanted. I quickly realized I didn’t, lol. I hated the illusion on me.
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Those are all pretty !
  • Lindsey
    Dedicated January 2020
    Lindsey ·
    • Flag

Let’s see the reject dresses! 52my reject!
  • Julie
    VIP February 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ooo. Frothy bottom sounds suuuuper unpleasant LMAO

• Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

I'll stop at just 5 lol...I've tried on at least 75 YIKES!
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 53
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 54
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 55
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 56
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 57
  • Julie
    VIP February 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag
    My rejects

"The Duvet Cover":
    Let’s see the reject dresses! 58"The Silver Sex Siren"Let’s see the reject dresses! 59"The Basic Betch":Let’s see the reject dresses! 60The "Why Do These Sleeves...?"Let’s see the reject dresses! 61Let’s see the reject dresses! 62

• Julie
    VIP February 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag
    Oops. The last one is called the "No thanks, Marie Antoinette"
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

Dress #4Let’s see the reject dresses! 63

I tried on about 5 dresses before choosing the one. Dress #5 was the one to beat but somehow it happened lol. Dress #5Let’s see the reject dresses! 64

Dress #4Let’s see the reject dresses! 65Dress #3Let’s see the reject dresses! 66Dress #1Let’s see the reject dresses! 67

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles