We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Dominique
Devoted June 2020

let the countdown Begin!!!!

Dominique, on May 30, 2020 at 5:36 PM

Posted in Planning 67

28 days to go until I say I DO馃懓馃従馃拲 How many days to go for all you Brides to beeees???
28 days to go until I say I DO馃懓馃従馃拲 How many days to go for all you Brides to beeees???

67 Comments

• Anna
    VIP October 2020
    Anna
    • Flag
    Congratulations!! I know that鈥檚 so exciting. I am curious though how you鈥檙e feeling? Mostly excited or nervous/stressed as you look at your to-do list?
    I鈥檓 at 140 days now. It鈥檚 so many, but I鈥檝e got things to keep me busy.
  • Dominique
    Devoted June 2020
    Dominique
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you Anna and Congratulations to you as well! I can say I am nervous, very excited not really stressed because everything is done except my hair nails and makeup. I am excited to become Mrs. Gipson and nervous to fly for the first time in my life... I'm sure my anxiety will be off the charts馃槵 I pray I can keep calm and relaxed.
  • Anna
    VIP October 2020
    Anna
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh I remember flying for the first time. It was nerve-wracking but I also flew alone. Glad you鈥檝e got everything ready.
  • Dominique
    Devoted June 2020
    Dominique
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh I definitely wouldn't be able to do it alone... I feel sorry for my poor fianc茅 I'm sure ill drive him nuts on this plane ride lol. Thinking about just taking a melatonin 馃槾
  • Dominique
    Devoted June 2020
    Dominique
    • Flag
    You're brave for that Anna lol
  • Anna
    VIP October 2020
    Anna
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It鈥檚 not a bad idea. Also look into Hyland鈥檚 Calm. They鈥檙e small tablets of natural supplements that you dissolve under your tongue to help ease anxiousness, irritability, & nervousness. It鈥檚 pretty affordable and I feel like it really has helped for me. I stocked up on it a few years ago when I was in a bad work situation. It came in handy this past fall when I had a very tough student. It鈥檚 non drowsy.
    let the countdown Begin!!!! 1

• Dominique
    Devoted June 2020
    Dominique
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Nice, thanks for the suggestion!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics