Lindseyb
Savvy September 2021

Let me see your veils!

Lindseyb, on April 21, 2021 at 10:01 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved
Ladies! I am definitely doing a 108” cathedral raw edge, cascade cut veil but I am torn between having a second tier / not to wear as a blusher but just for added volume. What did you all wear/are wearing for your wedding?!? 👰🏻‍♀️

7 Comments

Latest activity by Lindseyb, on April 29, 2021 at 7:52 AM
  • Maureen
    Devoted November 2021
    Maureen ·
    • Flag
    Let me see your veils! 1
    A LOT longer than I wanted, but I couldn’t find anything that was cathedral, preferably 3.5 meters, affordable, and returnable if it didn’t work out. This is 4 meters, and from Amazon. I bought a veil with no blusher, so that way my blusher is my “something borrowed” from my sister. And I can easily take it off for pictures after the ceremony.
  • Lauren
    Savvy August 2021
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

I had this shortened by 1 meter to make a blusher so the veil just grazes the floor. It is beautiful! I can't wait to show my mom!

Let me see your veils! 2

Let me see your veils! 3

• Allison
    Devoted April 2021
    Allison ·
    • Flag
    Let me see your veils! 4
    Not the best picture but this is my veil! It was my moms ☺️ She had a blusher but we had part of that removed and left some just to add some volume at the comb!
  • Lindseyb
    Savvy September 2021
    Lindseyb ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Gorgeous!!!! So stylish she was. I tried my moms but it was not a good fit. The material was still and it was vvvvv dated even for the 70s! 😆 her dress was great though.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

I love your veil Lauren!! 🤩

My dress had a lot going on, so I went with a plain tulle veil that was fingertip length:

Let me see your veils! 5

• Kim
    Dedicated April 2021
    Kim ·
    • Flag
    I bought my 118 cathedral on Etsy and I love it! Just one tier but long enough to cover my entire train!
    Let me see your veils! 6
    Let me see your veils! 7

• Lindseyb
    Savvy September 2021
    Lindseyb ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Kim those are stunning photos 😍😍😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups