Hi fellow October brides!
Our wedding date is October 30th in Tucson Arizona and I’m already super nervous about having to postpone. I’m not sure if there will be a group number limit by that time. We’re inviting at least 200 people.
How is everyone feeling? Has anyone already postpone? What’s everyone’s plan of attack?
Lets all worry together!!