We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jess
Dedicated January 2022

Kleinfeld nyc

Jess, on July 18, 2019 at 4:05 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 16
Saved Save
Just made my account today Smiley smile

so I wanted to know if any of you ladies have purchased or been to Kleinfeld, I am going to New York ( I am from Florida) January 16th 2020 & will be making an apt with them but of course I am a little nervous on what to expect my budget is 2k willing to go up to 500 and I need it shipped to Florida lol so I’m just wondering if they get pushy on the more expensive dresses . I already have a dress in mind that I saw online that I would love to try on ( ballgown princess style) any feed back will help a lot!!! Oh and I’m a 2021 bride lol and yes I started planning early

16 Comments

Latest activity by Jess, on July 19, 2019 at 9:29 AM
  • Brittany
    Dedicated February 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    I got my dress from Kleinfeld for $1.8K and it’s beautiful! They have an entire room of $3K and under, and my stylist let me walk the shop with her, and whenever I saw a dress that was above my budget, she told me it was, and we didn’t even try it on. She was very respectful of my budget. My experience there was incredible!

Kleinfeld nyc 1
  • Brittany
    Dedicated February 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    Oh, and if you’re out of state and get it shipped to your state, you don’t have to pay NY sales tax. Shipping my dress is cheaper than NY sales tax!
  • Jess
    Dedicated January 2022
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    Omg you look beautiful! What designer is this? The dress I have my eye on is maggie sottero. Shipping it sounds even better now lol! Thank u so much for the feedback I have read so much bad reviews and girls stating that they couldn’t find anything with a budget of 1,500 .
    oh and I have my tiara purchased already as well so I’m not really looking at their accessories
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Beautiful dress
  • Brittany
    Dedicated February 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! It’s Allure! I think you’ll be great with your budget. I’m sure experience is slightly dependent on stylist, but my stylist was fabulous!
  • Brittany
    Dedicated February 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! 💕
  • L
    Beginner October 2020
    Lexi ·
    • Flag

I went to Kleinfeld a few months ago! I told them my budget and they stayed perfectly within it for the dress, I never felt like anyone was pushy and it was a really great experience! I went with a few dresses saved to my phone from their site that were in my budget, and then they ended up pulling one that was totally different and that's the one I got! Very knowledgable and respectful of finances I'd say!

• Jess
    Dedicated January 2022
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yay! I’m glad you had a great experience Smiley smile.Do they have more dresses there vs the website?
  • Jess
    Dedicated January 2022
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Even better Smiley smile lol
  • L
    Beginner October 2020
    Lexi ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Definitely!!! I was also there during a trunk show so my viewpoint might be different because of that but the place was packed to the brim with dresses!

• I
    Devoted August 2021
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag

I has an appointment at Kleinfelds about a week after I got engaged. . .girls trip to NYC was already planned. . . so I checked for an appointment and they had one so I booked it.

They were very aware of my budget and stuck to it. I tried on a few Maggie Sottero dresses, they were all so pretty. Since it was so soon after my engagement I couldn't make a commitment during my appointment.

I love the idea of how they price alterations, flat rate,

Enjoy your time there!

btw . . the main room in the salon is a lot smaller than you think

• Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

I have a Kleinfeld dress, but I didn't go to the store. They have started having random pop-up shops in the NYC metro area, where they sell samples. Sign up for their emails - that's how I knew there was one I could go to this January.

Got a dress that sells for $2k for $199. (Alterations are going to cost me, though.)

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag

Hey Jess!! Congratulations on your engagement!!

How exciting to be shopping for a dress in NYC! What is the dress like that you have your eye on?

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh my goodness Brittany! Your dress is so beautiful!! 😍 Will you also be wearing this veil?

• Brittany
    Dedicated February 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much!!! Yes I will. 😊
  • Jess
    Dedicated January 2022
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks!!! Smiley smileI’ll put the link of the dress that I want to specifically try on there. I’m going for the princess look.. I want beaded at the top and tulle at the bottom with a big poof haha, ilhttps://www.kleinfeldbridal.com/product/maggie-sottero-trendy-ball-gown-wedding-dress-micah/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics