Amy
Dedicated July 2020

Kf bridal color vs. David's Bridal color

Amy, on May 18, 2020 at 12:00 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved
Hi,

I was hoping someone could weigh in. I don't have much time and also would rather not pay a lot for shipping for a swatch.
Has anyone had a bridesmaid wear the dusty rose from kfbridal?All of the ballet color dresses from DB won't ship for months so I was trying to find an alternative. I already have matching ties, handkerchiefs, etc. to match DB ballet. It's so hard to tell online. Smiley smile
I may just order a dress for a bridesmaid and see but was hoping someone could tell me which kf color is closest to ballet. Thanks!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amy, on June 9, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  • Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

I ordered a swatch from KF and it was free and quick...

• Amy
    Dedicated July 2020
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    At this time during covid, shipping for only one swatch is $4.99
  • Amy
    Dedicated July 2020
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Sorry I meant $2.99 for shipping. I guess it's not much but it should be free.Kf bridal color vs. David's Bridal color 1

• Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh wow, that must be new. When I ordered a swatch (going on a year ago) it was free! I didn’t pay for shipping or anything.

• Amy
    Dedicated July 2020
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    Hey I just wanted to update this. I guess once you place the order, they take the shipping off. BUT I couldn't find anything similar to David's Bridal ballet on KF so I ended up finding a shade of pink I loved more. All of the colors and styles from DB were only available in October, for the sizes we needed. I ended up getting 2 dresses from KF, 1 from DB and the guy's ties from KF. The only thing was there was literally ONE dress available in the color and size (fabric wasn't chiffon like i wanted, but it has lace on top and is cute)...we needed for one bridesmaid, so I basically told her I'd buy it and apologized. The great thing is all of the girl's dresses are different styles anyway, so I think it will work great.

I wanted anyone who is stuck to also know that this beautiful corally pink is called "English Rose" from KF and "Parfait" from DB. Swatches are necessary, the colors look totally different online. Kf bridal color vs. David's Bridal color 2
  • Amy
    Dedicated July 2020
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    tenor.gif
    Haha, that's how I feel at this point
  • Amy
    Dedicated July 2020
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    I could not find a matching color from Kf to Db, but I did end up finding a beautiful pink that is even prettier, in my opinion.

In Db it's called parfaitIn KF it's called English Rose
    They are an exact match Smiley heart...i just went through the return process and had to just do a lot of extra work, but it was worth it. Kf bridal color vs. David's Bridal color 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics