We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kentucky Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Kentucky? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Kentucky has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

M
Venue
Maryann, Yesterday at 3:16 PM

Hi guys, My fiance and I are getting married in October 2022, and I need help finding the most beautiful fall scenery for the background but with reasonable pricing. I live in Georgetown ky. And it is...

Maryann, Yesterday at 3:16 PM 3
Gabby
Eloping Destinations
Gabby, on September 16, 2020 at 2:30 AM

We have talked about eloping quite a few times. The more we talk about it, the more we are considering eloping. I'd rather have an amazing honeymoon than a big wedding. We live in Louisville, KY and...

Lynnie, Sep 16, 2020 2 21
H
Outside areas in Louisville, ky
Hannah, on September 4, 2020 at 2:06 PM

My fiance and I are planning on getting married at sunrise in Cherokee park in early May. Any other locations that you guys would recommend for an outdoor wedding with a great view? (Extra points if...

Lynnie, Sep 8, 2020 1 10
Amanda
Sept 2020 ky Wedding- Stressed Out!
Amanda, on July 12, 2020 at 7:21 PM

Let me start by saying I'm a very planned and prepared person. So the not knowing from day-to-day of what changes could take place or if our wedding is going to be cancelled by the govnt is stressful...

Anna, Jul 13, 2020 6 132
Katelyn
Is my venue being truthful?
Katelyn, on July 4, 2020 at 7:55 PM

My venue sent me an email saying that state was allowing 150 people due to the coronavirus. However my friend who lives in that area, sent me a notice from the government stating wedding venues was...

Elle, Jul 10, 2020 5 151
Casey
Post Wedding Brunch Restaurants in Louisville, ky
Casey, on May 26, 2020 at 3:36 PM

Hi, I’m getting married in Louisville in 2021 and will have a lot of out of town guests. I’m thinking about hosting a post wedding brunch at a restaurant and am wondering if anyone has any location...

Megan, Jul 22, 2020 3 43