Marlee
Beginner June 2020

June2020 postpone?

Marlee, on April 5, 2020 at 9:01 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 12
Saved
Reply
Do you think that if this curve flattens I can keep my June 27 wedding date? Or is it just safer to postpone?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Kathy, on April 6, 2020 at 2:55 AM
  • Trisha
    Super October 2020
    Trisha ·
    • Flag
    Its Possible But It Wouldnt Hurt To Have A Backup Plan To Be Safe.
    • Reply
  • Marlee
    Beginner June 2020
    Marlee ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I have a backup date for June 2021. I was gonna decide in a few weeks.. still didn’t send invitations out yet
    • Reply
  • Onya
    Expert October 2020
    Onya ·
    • Flag
    I️ would postpone.
    • Reply
  • Chauntel
    Beginner September 2020
    Chauntel ·
    • Flag
    I say keep it unless your venue says different.
    • Reply
  • Marlee
    Beginner June 2020
    Marlee ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ah so many mixed opinions
    • Reply
  • Daniela
    Savvy June 2020
    Daniela ·
    • Flag
    I’m June 27 as well!! Clueless on what to do
    • Reply
  • Lisa
    Beginner August 2020
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    We are June 26, 2020 and in the same boat. I sent two available 2020 dates that my venue has to my other vendors to see if either of them are even a possibility. If not, then I will probably hold out as long as I can on our June wedding happening.
    • Reply
  • Hannah
    Savvy June 2020
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    I would talk with your venue/ vendors to see if they can move the date with no penalty. I just came to the conclusion to move ours to the end of August just to be safe! If this whole thing still isn't over by then we are doing an elopement style wedding, and putting funds we would have spent on catering towards a videographer for family.
    • Reply
  • Marlee
    Beginner June 2020
    Marlee ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I am able to move date with no penalty for all vendors. It would be June 2021
    • Reply
  • Marlee
    Beginner June 2020
    Marlee ·
    • Flag
    Basically I have a date all lined up with all of my vendors in case we decide to postpone... I just literally can’t decide what to do. I guess I’ll give it another week or so. I’m just worried that even if this gets better, I don’t want people not coming because of this or be uncomfortable at our wedding.
    • Reply
  • MeetTheRobinsons
    Devoted June 2020
    MeetTheRobinsons ·
    • Flag
    We moved our date from May 9th to June 20th I literally don’t know how I would feel if we have to cancel and reschedule. I’m just tired of it all; this seems like a really bad movie that’s playing over and over. Trying to stay hopeful that we call can go as planned 👰
    • Reply
  • Kathy
    Beginner April 2021
    Kathy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hello, I have the same issue. My wedding date is June 6,2020, and my FH wants to postpone it for next year. We are considering the health of our family, and many family members reached out to us about their concerns and feeling uncomfortable to be at a large gathering. Also, we have family from across the states who will not be attending, due to the fear of flying any time soon. I’m completely torn, and I haven’t decided on a future date yet. Best of luck to you!
    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics