We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Amanda
Dedicated June 2021

June Brides

Amanda, on March 29, 2020 at 7:18 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 6
Saved Save
Hey everyone,

With the new social distancing going until April 30th are any of you considering postponing for June? I know he said that he hopes to have everything back to normal by June 1 but at this rate you never know . Let me know your thoughts!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Renay, on March 30, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  • Devoted March 2021
    ·
    • Flag
    I really hope this all ends before then! We were supposed to be married on Friday and have been postponed til June. Hang in there. Your venue and vendors are keeping a close eye on everything that’s going on. In the mean time, keep ticking off that list and stay positive! 💕
  • Amanda
    Dedicated June 2021
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!!
  • Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Hi, and welcome!

You are not alone in considering this.

We have a discussion with links to support and advice just for this situation.

Good luck!

• Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag
    I would wait it out a few more weeks before making a final decision. See how things go over the coming weeks with most states being under a “shelter in place”, and hopefully this will start to improve!
  • Mel
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Mel ·
    • Flag
    I postponed to August. No way I or guest would feel comfortable by June
  • Renay
    Devoted April 2020
    Renay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Same here. Moved from April 25th to June 27th. I get a little nauseous thinking that we may have to cancel. We went with June because our original venue wouldn't reschedule and another venue offered to hold it for free if we could use one of their open dates. By the time we crossed all of the bridal party's availability and the venue's dates, that is what we got.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles