Ellie
Devoted January 2020

Jan 25th 2020 Brides...

Ellie, on October 16, 2019 at 12:56 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved

100 days out! AHHHH!!! I'm freaking out! There's still so much left to plan and do! Anyone getting married around that date, what have you finished with and what's still left to do?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on October 17, 2019 at 10:55 AM
  • Littlebride
    Dedicated January 2020
    Littlebride ·
    • Flag
    Getting married January 4th !!!
    Invites are still being created ( fh is designing them and he's having a hard time with one of the concepts I wanted him to add) thinking about sending invites out mid November so I'm not too worried, but if he doesn't feel confident creating them we'll just go with something else.
    I haven't started on alterations for my dress!!
    And waiting for black Friday to buy FH suit.

And I still have some DIYs left to do.
  • Rebecca
    Super January 2020
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

We're getting married January 11th!!! This past Sunday, I went for my first dress fitting YAY! My second dress fitting is on November 8th. Planning has been a little weird, FH and I moved to Minnesota soon after we got engaged, and we are having our wedding in Florida (where I'm from and my family is).

We have all the big vendors booked. We sent out our invitations a few weeks ago (it's a destination wedding for most guests, including my FH and I). I've been slowly but steadily getting RSVPs back, so I think the next big thing will be to figure out table assignments.

We have some DIY projects we need to finish up, but we won't be able to complete some of them until the week of the wedding. Can't believe our big day is in 87 days!!! Congrats!

• Ellie
    Devoted January 2020
    Ellie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oooh! I'm still waiting on my invites as well! I wanted to get them sent out sooner but there were so many last minute details to figure out for the ceremony/reception time. Hoping everything turns out with yours as well!

I haven't even received my dress...so I don't know what's up with that or how long alterations will take on it. In the meantime I figure I can work on losing more weight!

We're still trying to figure things out with my FH's suit as well but my thing is, I feel like there are so few options as far as suits go. I want something classic but I wish there were more options with some pizzaz.

I have so many little things left to buy and some vendors to hire as well. Crossing my fingers that by October 30th the last of my vendor team will be hired. Then it's onto personal items.

• Ellie
    Devoted January 2020
    Ellie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow it sounds like even with the distance that you are definitely ON IT!

CONGRATULATIONS to you too! I'm wishing you the very very best! Smiley smile I'm sure you're pumped to see everything turn out beautifully! Yay I'm happy to see another January bride!

• Rebecca
    Super January 2020
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yeah, I made sure before we moved to meet and book the main vendors (venue, caterer, florist, DJ, photographer). Luckily, our caterer is also our florist and decorator, and our DJ is also our photographer and lighting rental vendor!! We've made a couple of trips down to Florida to talk and meet with other vendors, which was awesome! I was down there a couple weeks ago for my bachelorette party, but was able to meet with our baker! Instead of cakes, we're doing donuts! OMG were the donuts I tasted to die for!!!

I'm happy to see another January bride, too!!! Smiley laugh Good luck with your wedding planning!!!

• Ellie
    Devoted January 2020
    Ellie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oooh! What an awesome set up! I'm having so much drama with the florals right now so I'm green with envy! Haha. And donuts sound yummy!

• Rebecca
    Super January 2020
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh no! I'm sure you'll get that all figured out with the florist Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics