Jasmine
Master August 2021

Is Jj's House Worth It??

Jasmine, on June 27, 2020 at 12:47 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 32

I found a couple of bridesmaids dresses on this site and although I've heard a lot of praise about Azazie, I didn't really find what I'm looking for on there. I'm just not sure about JJ's House. Has anyone ordered or know of anyone who ordered from JJ's House successfully?? Thanks in advance!
I found a couple of bridesmaids dresses on this site and although I've heard a lot of praise about Azazie, I didn't really find what I'm looking for on there.

I'm just not sure about JJ's House. Has anyone ordered or know of anyone who ordered from JJ's House successfully??
Thanks in advance!

32 Comments

• Kerin
    Super February 2021
    Kerin ·
    • Flag
    I ordered my wedding gown and I love it. It is exactly as described. I ordered a stock size instead of giving them my measurements, so I will have to see a seamstress, but it is gorgeous.

Also, they ship from the UK, so allow lots of time. With our current political climate to getting things shipped in from overseas has been involving longer waits at customs. The pics below were taken by my 10 year old lol...I haven't unwrapped the embellishments on the back of the straps (they're protected with plastic), so I didn't have the 2 pieces snapped together...also, she didn't help with stretching the train out lolIs Jj's House Worth It?? 1
    Is Jj's House Worth It?? 2
    Is Jj's House Worth It?? 3

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ok cool lol. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh that's pretty. Congrats!! How long did it take you to receive it??
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you.
  • Kerin
    Super February 2021
    Kerin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you Smiley shame think it took 4 weeks for me, but it will likely take a little longer now - I would estimate 8 weeks. Also read the site's shipping data, they seem to update online to let everyone know about delays.

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ok. Thanks!
  • Mrs.a
    Master October 2021
    Mrs.a ·
    • Flag

I don’t have personal first hand experience but...

When I mentioned to my seamstress that I was ordering a custom dress online she stated specifically to steer clear of JJ’s House. She advised that the quality is bad and she had to alter dresses from there and it’s a nightmare.

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

UGH! Dang. I mean that's good enough for me. If a seamstress is weary of it, I guess I'm going back to the drawing board. Thanks Marisa!

• Mrs.a
    Master October 2021
    Mrs.a ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No problem! I hear other PP rave about them but it seems it’s hit or miss.
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I know! I was so excited about finding a couple options pretty fast for my girls and then when I saw JJ's House and I was like damn.....let me just ask around first lol. Coming from a seamstress though, I rather not deal with it. If it wasn't my wedding, I might have been ok with the gamble.

• Mrs.a
    Master October 2021
    Mrs.a ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Girl let me tell you about cocomelody lol
    Srsly cannot say enough about my experience. Go check em out!
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol I did look at their site but I'll definitely check again. Maybe I'll see something this time that I didn't last time. Thanks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics