Skip to main content
Bethne
Just Said Yes September 2022

Inviting previous co-workers

Bethne, on March 15, 2022 at 8:19 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 5
Saved
So my fiancé and I had to relocate to another state before our wedding and I left my job I was at for quite a while. I was absolutely heartbroken when I left my work family because I was so close with them and I still call, talk and FaceTime them. I want to invite the office I worked at. Can I just send 1 invite for all or do I need to do an individual invite for each person? It would be about 30 people.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on March 15, 2022 at 11:42 PM
  • H
    Master July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    I would send individual invites to each person at their home.
  • Jacks
    Champion November 2054
    Jacks ·
    • Flag

I agree, you'll need to send everyone (+partner/spouse) an invitation at their homes. They'll all need to RSVP separately anyway.

• mrswinteriscoming
    Rockstar December 2021
    mrswinteriscoming ·
    • Flag

To be honest I don't know why it would be any different to inviting anyone else? Sending a group invite could possibly spiral and I would not do it, period.

Send an invitation to each of them separately as with your other wedding guests.

• Ayana
    Just Said Yes October 2022
    Ayana ·
    • Flag
    I agree. Sending the invites separately would be a lot easier than sending it as a group. Separate will allow you to keep track of guest count and rsvp.
  • Candace
    Super March 2022
    Candace ·
    • Flag
    How would you keep track of a group of 30 without doing individual RSVPs? If you don't want to hassle with finding their mailing addresses, do you have their emails? You can send each one an email invite instead of mail. I did a hybrid way of hardcopy mail invites and email ones when I was in a similar situation.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics