Monique
Rockstar December 2019

Invites are sent out!!

Monique, on September 20, 2019 at 7:18 PM Posted in Planning 1 27
Saved Save
And they鈥檙e off!! I cant believe we have finally reached this milestone! So excited to start getting rsvps soon. The postal lady was super nice and left them in the box until they get separated so they are not messed with a lot. 馃檶馃榿 things are starting to really seem like they are flying past. where are you in your planning?

Invites are sent out!! 1

27 Comments

• Futuremrsv
    Super October 2020
    Futuremrsv
    How exciting! Congrats! How many guests are you inviting?
  • Aleaj
    Expert October 2019
    Aleaj
    Yes sending out invites are very exciting, especially receiving rsvps! Our wedding is two weeks away and we are in the process of finishing up alterations and paying for last minute vendors!
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    View Quoted Comment
    135 guests. Several are out of state family who won鈥檛 be in attendance
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    View Quoted Comment
    Yay that鈥檚 exciting! Longest or quickest two weeks ever?
  • Katelyn
    Devoted October 2020
    Katelyn
    God, I haven鈥檛 even ordered my invites yet, but I鈥檓 going to order them before the end of the year because I鈥檓 ordering through Shutterfly and they have some amazing deals. Congrats on sending out invites! Hope your replies are quick!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle
    That's so exciting now for the excitement of getting RSVPs
  • Aleaj
    Expert October 2019
    Aleaj
    View Quoted Comment
    Defiantly quickest! Lol I鈥檓 so nervous! Lol
  • Cyndy
    Master May 2019
    Cyndy
    Very exciting.
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz

A major thing crossed off your to-do list! I sent mine out recently as well

• Devin
    Super October 2019
    Devin
    So exciting!
  • Janarda
    Dedicated February 2020
    Janarda
    How exciting!.. congrats May I ask where did you get your envelopes from ? That looks like the exact color I am looking for but can鈥檛 find
  • Alice
    Just Said Yes April 2020
    Alice

Congrats!! So exciting to get your invites out! They look so nice and neat!

• Sherry
    VIP September 2019
    Sherry
    So exciting! This is when it got real for us. No turning back now!
  • Alyssa
    Devoted October 2019
    Alyssa
    That鈥檚 so exciting! We are receiving the last of our RSVPs. Our due date is Sunday. I鈥檓 hoping I won鈥檛 have to reach out to too many people.
  • Lisa
    Devoted October 2020
    Lisa
    I just sent out my save the dates last month. Working on locking in the rest of my vendors. Kudos to you for another milestone!
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar August 2020
    Jasmine Online

Congrats!! I was just excited about blocking our hotels today. Completed agreements and all and I was able to finally post that on our website! We've just put our deposit down on our venue (because we ended up changing from the first one) and we're getting ready to check out the open house at our venue on Sunday!! Photo/video has been booked and also our DJ so that's nice. I'm currently looking into booking our caterer (who we've already chosen) and booking floral so we'll see what happens at the open house!

• Toni
    Expert November 2019
    Toni
    Yay how exciting!!!! We are still getting RSVP鈥檚 in. Deadline is October 1st. Still so many didn鈥檛 respond 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檧锔 Lol
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    View Quoted Comment
    I bought then from lci paper company. I ended up making a mistake when I ordered my invites and forgot to order them through my company. This was the only company that made them in the size I needed For my invites. elegant wedding invites makes the gold envelopes as well.
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    View Quoted Comment
    Haha nope! I鈥檓 so excited!!
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    View Quoted Comment
    Ugh I am not looking forward to that part.

Comment on this discussion