We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

F
Savvy June 2021

Invitations/language for Minimony

FutureSWJ, on August 11, 2020 at 6:28 AM Posted in Planning 0 3
Saved Save
We will be having a minimony in September with the big party next June. While it was originally going to be just immediate family, we've decided to invite the members of the party who live in town and a couple of our closer friends. (A total of 10-15 people).

How do you think we should about formally inviting people? Does anyone have any suggested language?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on August 12, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

I would imagine you'd just send invitations like any other wedding. The size of the guest list doesn't change anything about the invitation.

• Rebecca
    Dedicated July 2021
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    I just called and texted people for ours (about 20 people) in early September. I’m so over spending money on paper. If I had everyone’s e-mail addresses I would probably have sent something that way. You could mail something formal though! I explained it pretty much like you did in your post - a small intimate ceremony and a big thing next summer.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

I agree! I'd use the same wedding invitation wording you'd normally use, but you can certainly add the word "intimate" to describe your ceremony if you're trying to let them know it will be a small affair! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles