Kirsten
Beginner August 2020

Invitations

Kirsten, on November 7, 2019 at 1:08 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 16
Saved Save
How much are you ladies spending on invitations. I was given a quote for what I thought were simple invitations and was quoted almost $1000. No bells or whistles.

16 Comments

• Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    I spent about $3k on 150 invitations, details cards, envelopes, and addressing. But I had engraved invitations. Were the invites you got a quote for screenprinted or were they letterpress? Did they have any foil? Type of paper and the way they are made is a big factor in price.
  • Kirsten
    Beginner August 2020
    Kirsten ·
    • Flag
    Wow these are all good questions to ask the next designer I sit with ! Thank you
  • Emma
    Just Said Yes March 2020
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    Look at minted.com. Great prices and very customizable

I got 95 for 260 - including address envelopes

Invitations 1
  • Mrs. Sarantos
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. Sarantos ·
    • Flag
    I spent about $140. Template from Etsy, printed at PrintRunner.com, envelopes from Cards and Pockets, belly bands from Etsy.

Invitations 2
  • Lauren
    VIP September 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

My sister designed my invites and I had them printed. All together, invitation, RSVP card, details card, envelopes, stamps and address labels were about $1k for 150 invitations.

• Liz
    Dedicated June 2020
    Liz ·
    • Flag
    Shutterfly, spending 450 which I way more than I wanted too...
  • Lauren
    Rockstar February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

I got 200 invitations that included post card RSVPs on Ann's Bridal Bargains for $147 after shipping during a 30% off sale! I highly recommend them! They have beautiful designs, great prices, and frequent sales! The invitations, also, came in 3 days after I placed my order!

InvitationInvitations 3

• Watts
    Super March 2020
    Watts ·
    • Flag
    We paid $280 for 60. It had addressing on front and back, invitations, printed pattern on the back of the invitations, envelope liners, and details card. We went through minted.

Invitations 4

Invitations 5

Invitations 6

Invitations 7
  • Stefanie
    Devoted December 2019
    Stefanie ·
    • Flag
    I paid 180 for 60 invitations, elegantweddinginvites.com and they have beautiful options
  • Alma
    Devoted June 2020
    Alma ·
    • Flag

I got 100 invitations including RSVP post card, envelope and details card for $160.00.

I have a Zazzle.com coupon that ends tomorrow for 60% off. NOVEMBERSHOP.

• Mandi
    VIP March 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    So far it looks like $86 for invites.
    $24 for RSVP cards.
    Does not include envelopes.
  • Jaimie
    Expert May 2020
    Jaimie ·
    • Flag
    $100 at walgreens for invitations and rsvp cards
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

We went with Shutterfly for ours because we had a coupon. The total came out around $100 for 70 invitations + envelopes!

• Erin
    Rockstar July 2021
    Erin Online ·
    • Flag

Oh wow :o I'm probably just going to get basic cards and attaching a picture that I'm going to take to the front. (It's something my grandmother, who was a landscape photographer used to do). My grandma was the only grandparent I had who was alive when I met my fiance, and she passed almost 3 years ago, before we got engaged, and before her great grand daughter was born. I felt like making invitations like she used to would be a nice tribute to pay. I'm going to write the information in them myself, and it's gonna cost me almost nothing. I couldn't imagine spending so much on something everyone is just going to throw out.

• A
    Master October 2019
    Angelena ·
    • Flag

I would 100% never spend anywhere near $1000 for pieces of paper that physically get thrown away. Not even recycled, potentially thrown in the garbage. Smiley cry I can't speak to how much mine would've cost because my brother designed and printed everything for free at his workplace for us. I would look into the affordable options the other girls have suggested here.

• Silvia
    February 2019
    Silvia ·
    • Flag

Hi,

I'll request you to look at indianweddingcards.com, they can do wonder with that budget, Happy wedding.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics