We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Guadalupe
Beginner August 2021

Invitations

Guadalupe, on March 13, 2020 at 11:19 AM Posted in Planning 0 14
Saved Save
Hello beautiful brides! My wedding is next year August 15,2021. But I have already started looking for invited and save the dates to get that out of the way. But everywhere I check invites are over $300. Where did you get your invites or save the dates from?

14 Comments

Latest activity by Leslie, on May 20, 2020 at 10:03 PM
  • Samantha
    VIP October 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    I used Minted and loved them! They have sales every few weeks.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I used a free template and just printed my own on card stock
  • Cortney
    Devoted August 2020
    Cortney ·
    • Flag
    Ann’s Bridal Bargains - they just ended a 30% off sale but since you have time I’d wait for the next one!
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    We used Vistaprint for save the dates and Minted for invitations.
  • Katie
    Devoted March 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    We used Minted for both our save the dates and invitations! I loved the customization and high quality feel - they have several sales throughout the year (and I want to say may even do a smaller discount when you sign up for your first order?) so if you go with them, I'd say go ahead and create the invites you want, then when a sale hits you can just hit "Order!" - Black Friday will be your best friend as a late summer bride Smiley smile

I did use Vista Print for all of my thank you notes and they can be a price friendlier option and have frequent sales!!
  • Margaret
    Master October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

Zazzle - we ordered our STDs from here, great price.

Anns bridal

Vistaprint

Shutterfly

• Chantal
    Expert May 2021
    Chantal ·
    • Flag

We used Shutterfly! The prices (of course) depend on how many you need. Shutterfly was for the invites, and it was about $220 for 120 invitations. I hand made our Save the Date cards and had them printed through Walmart for only $140, and we ordered 200 of them (because we forgot to count the groups instead of the individuals, oops!)

• Guadalupe
    Beginner August 2021
    Guadalupe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    💕💕 thank you!
  • Suzanne
    Dedicated July 2021
    Suzanne ·
    • Flag

Walmart has online stationary. We ordered our save-the-dates through them.

• Jessica
    Dedicated July 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    I got my invites from zazzle! Awesome price. They have a budget-friendly option. I paid $27 for 60 invites. I DIY’d my own save the dates!
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

Ann's Bridal Bargains. I got my STD's, invites and bridal shower invites from them. They all turned out great!!

• Nicole
    Super August 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

Our invites are from Zazzle, really affordable! We were able to get 80 invites, belly bands, rsvps, details cards, address labels, and accommodation cards all for around $350.

• Jai Butcher
    Rockstar May 2020
    Jai Butcher ·
    • Flag
    We used Walgreens
  • L
    Super October 2020
    Leslie ·
    • Flag

I used Costco and had more than a few people comment about them. They were fairly simple, no inner envelope and required regular postage to mail. I also used them for STD and did postcards also, cheaper postage.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics