Skip to main content
C
Just Said Yes June 2021

Invitation

Catherine, on March 18, 2020 at 10:03 PM Posted in Planning 0 13
Saved
Where do you put your URL for your wedding website on the save the date or on the wedding invitation?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Jeni, on March 19, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  • Jessica
    Dedicated July 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    I put the URL on the invitations!
  • Jade
    Expert November 2021
    Jade ·
    • Flag
    I’m going to have it as an insert on our invites, like an RSVP response card because our RSVPs are through our website. Invitation 1

• Nicole
    Beginner August 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    I put mine on both ☺️
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I put it on my invites but if I did a save the date I’d put it there too
  • Theadra
    Devoted June 2021
    Theadra ·
    • Flag
    I just did the wedding invites. Your wedding website would have all the info of your wedding. So it would seem repetitive to put it on both.
  • VIP August 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    I put it at the bottom of the save the dates. I wanted anyone who decided to be super proactive to be able to find the hotel block info easily.
    We're also putting it on the details insert card with the invitations.
    I've also seen it on the back of the invitation when people are doing online-only RSVPs.
  • T
    Devoted May 2021
    Trinity ·
    • Flag

A lot of people suggested putting it on STD. However, I have this problem as well since my STD is magnet. The past invitations I received, some people put it in STD, some invitations.

• Krys
    Dedicated October 2020
    Krys ·
    • Flag

We're doing just a STD and website, so obviously we put it on the STD but I think even if we were doing a traditional invite as well, I would still put it on STD so people can begin RSVP'ing and looking at registry. I haven't even sent out STDs yet and have had several people ask for my registry.

• Nicole
    Super August 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

I put ours on our save the date as well as our accommodations cards because guests can book their hotel rooms through our website

• Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag

I put the URL on my RSVP cards

• VIP August 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    My save the date was a magnet, too. We still put the URL on it, we just put it on the bottom, not the back.
  • Katharine
    Expert July 2021
    Katharine ·
    • Flag

We put it on the invite, at the very bottom. If I'd thought about it, I would have put it on the STD cards too.

• Jeni
    Devoted July 2021
    Jeni ·
    • Flag
    I put it on my STD. It was a postcard, so instead of putting that line down the middle, I replaced it with my URL.

When I order my invites, I'm going to have an insert card with hotel block info and the URL.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics