Quinesha
Savvy December 2019

Invitation Blues... i can’t make up my mind!

Quinesha, on August 23, 2019 at 4:57 PM Posted in Planning 0 23
Saved Save
Hello beauties of the wedding wire universe! So here’s the thing... I cannot make up my mind on rather to get my invites from Minted or Vistaprint. I got my STD magnets from Vista and I loved them! But this is the official invitation and I’m so torn. I love minted designs, but I also love how custom Vista allows me to be as well! Who did you ladies go through or plan on going through for your invites and what are your thoughts on these two companies?

And YES I know minted is more expensive 😩😂

23 Comments

• Kimberly
    Just Said Yes March 2020
    Kimberly ·

I used vistaprint. I loved my experience and my invitations and std. I ordered them on a Sunday. On Monday, they had a higher % off (30% to 50%). I sent them a message and they refunded the difference immediately. I haven't used minted for anything, but I will forever be using vista just for their customer service.

• Quinesha
    Savvy December 2019
    Quinesha ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes I love their customer service! And they have the best coupons lol
  • Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    Did you order samples? That was the kicker for me. We did Vistaprint for save the dates and Minted for invites.
  • Karla
    Savvy September 2019
    Karla ·

I would do minted. Totally just my opinion but I think the quality is much better. Good luck!

• Allie
    Rockstar August 2019
    Allie ·

I did Vistaprint for save the dates and Zola for my invitations. I love the ones from Minted. I would go with them if you have room in the budget.

• Quinesha
    Savvy December 2019
    Quinesha ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I just ordered samples yesterday lol so I’m waiting on them to arrive.
  • Shay
    Expert February 2020
    Shay ·
    My Spiritual Sister is gifting is ours,I’ve sent her some inspirational pictures and she went from there I should have them back by the end of September. I’ll show pictures once I get them..
  • Devin
    Super October 2019
    Devin ·
    We ordered samples from all the companies that had ones we liked. We ended up ordering from Minted.
  • Jeanie
    Super February 2020
    Jeanie ·
    We will be getting them from Vistaprint. I got a custom made design done from Etsy, and will transfer that to Vistaprint to have them printed. I’ve ordered from them multiple times in the past and have always been happy. Honestly, I don’t care if they’re not super top notch quality because they’re going to be thrown out anyway. I personally don’t think invitations are something you should spend a ton of money on.
  • D
    Super September 2019
    Dana ·
    I used minted for my save the dates and zazzle for my rehearsal dinner. Both came out beautiful !!!
  • Kristen
    Dedicated November 2019
    Kristen ·
    We used zazzle for our save the dates as well as our invitations. Zazzle was able to customize the rsvp cards for me which was super helpful.
  • Lindsay
    Dedicated October 2019
    Lindsay ·
    Paperculture.com! They are a sustainable company, and constantly have coupons and Groupons. I loved mine and the envelopes were really pretty as well
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·

We ordered ours from Shutterfly! Between Minted and Vistaprint, I'd go with Vista and use the money you save on something else

• ASMini914
    Super September 2019
    ASMini914 ·
    We did minted for both and they were fantastic. You can customize more than you probably think, just utilize the “special notes” section! They have artists review and send you as many proofs as needed for you to approve.

have them send you some of the free samples and they may also include a coupon.
  • Ania
    Beginner May 2020
    Ania ·

I found Aliceinvitations.com - what I love about them they do free samples! I will probably buy pocketfold invitations with rsvp and information card for .... $1,25 which is totally amazing for me (regular price without any coupon)

• Quinesha
    Savvy December 2019
    Quinesha ·
    View Quoted Comment

Which company?

• Quinesha
    Savvy December 2019
    Quinesha ·
    View Quoted Comment

This makes a lot of sense... spending a bunch of money on paper... my pricing for Minted for the invites I loved (which were foil) were almost $400 including RSVPs. I used a coupon and got it down to $300 something... still unsure. lol

• Lisa
    Devoted October 2020
    Lisa ·
    I used Minted for my Save the Dates and plan on using them for my invitations as well. Their customer service is phenomenal to me. Very responsive and always ready and willing to rectify any issues you may have! Also, customizable too.
  • L
    Dedicated May 2020
    Lauren ·
    I LOVED vista print! I didnt get my STD magnets from there but I did my invitations. I too loved how much I could customize, I completely changed one of the layouts that had a color and element I loved. Plus wait for a coupon and I got them so cheap! 100 for like $60!
  • Andrea
    VIP April 2020
    Andrea ·

Hey Quinesha,

For me, I think I'll most likely be going with Vistaprint solely because they have a great customer service team, and their prices are very reasonable. They also have a good selection of wedding invitations. I ordered samples from both Vistaprint and Minted. Minted invitations are REALLY nice, don't get me wrong. If I could afford going with Minted, I would go with them. But Vistaprint is a great option and invitations are inevitably going to be thrown out. All the best to you! Your wedding is just around the corner! How are your plans coming along, what else do you have to get done?

Comment on this discussion