We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Cher Horowitz
Master December 2019

I Won't Eat That!

Cher Horowitz, on November 27, 2019 at 6:47 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 26
Saved Save

Just for fun, what's something you don't mind eating but your FS hates?

I love celery with ranch. But even though my FH is not picky at all, celery is one food he refuses to eat!

26 Comments

• Vannesa
    Expert October 2021
    Vannesa
    • Flag

Avocado. Hahah I love avocado and he despises it.

• Merline
    Super February 2020
    Merline
    • Flag
    He hates red sauce and ketchup. So if I dont want to share pizza, pasta or fries I know what to do 馃槀馃槀!
  • Hannah
    Beginner April 2021
    Hannah
    • Flag
    We鈥檙e very weird 馃槀 we鈥檙e both vegan but he hates vegetables lol he likes tofu, and vegan substitutes for meat and I will eat any and every vegetable known to man. I made spaghetti with squash, zucchini, onions and mushrooms and he picked EVERY bit out!
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey
    • Flag
    I love black olives on my salads and anything. He can't stand them. But I'm probably the pickier eater out of the 2 of us. I don't like much sauce where as he will have a ton. I also put cheese on everything, he likes some but not as much as I do. His entire family thinks I'm weird on that one lol.
  • E
    Dedicated January 2021
    Elizabeth
    • Flag
    I am way more picky than him, but the two things that come to mind are red sauce (spaghetti, pizza, etc.) and ketchup. Lol, he especially hates ketchup.
  • E
    Dedicated January 2021
    Elizabeth
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Haha, omg, same! I just saw this after I posted the same hates
  • Merline
    Super February 2020
    Merline
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That's so funny! I thought my FH was the only one! Just the smell of ketchup makes him gag.
  • Benya
    Dedicated June 2020
    Benya
    • Flag
    Anything matcha flavor, though if he's desperate enough, he would eat a bite or two. He has more advantage though. I absolutely won't touch anything with cinnamon
  • Jennifer
    Super March 2020
    Jennifer
    • Flag
    Salt, he adds salt to everything and I cringe at too much salt. I never add to a meal because ewww.
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yes, girl! That's perfect!

• Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That's the first time I heard about a vegan not liking veggies! I truly do learn something new every day Smiley laugh

• Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

To be fair, who isn't a little weird? Smiley laugh

• Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love me some matcha!

• Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I don't blame you for feeling this way! Plus it can be super unhealthy

• Tiffany
    Expert March 2020
    Tiffany
    • Flag
    Avocado/guac he can't handle it! But I love it 馃槏
  • Amanda
    Master December 2020
    Amanda
    • Flag
    I love pickles and pickle juice but he hates even the smell of them! And visa versa for olives
  • Nicole
    Rockstar July 2020
    Nicole
    • Flag
    I think the list would be shorter filled with the things we agree on! Ranch, mayo, Brussels sprouts, cream cheese, pie, etc., etc., etc. are all things he won鈥檛 touch.
  • Sophie
    Devoted June 2021
    Sophie
    • Flag
    When I cook oatmeal I make it soft not chewy and he thinks it is the most disgusting thing to ever exist and refuses to go near it 馃槀
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride
    • Flag
    Sushi!!! 馃崳 He refuses to eat it due to potential parasites. But who got food poisoning from cooked salmon on our first vacation??? He did. 馃槤
  • Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca
    • Flag

I'm super picky, so it's usually the other way around. (In fact, he made a bet with me a long time ago: if I *TRIED* a new food, he would dance with me at weddings. ...I'm stubborn, and I tried a lot of foods, and then he had to dance with me at many weddings, and me AND his mother at ours! He never set a time limit on the bet, and he never said I had to like things.)

HOWEVER, I work at a famous (but tiny) pizza restaurant, and we have some specialty pizzas that I love, and he won't touch. So, if I want the pizza to myself, I just get the kinds he doesn't like! In particular, during the summer, the summer squash pizza, and in the winter, the hazelnut pizza.

If he wants something I won't touch, he has a lot more options, starting with a lot of different meats, because I barely eat meat.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles