10.03.2020 wedding. currently living in Pennsylvania. Inviting 150 guests expecting about 120.
My fiancé and i are torn whether or not to postpone. I do not want to cut our guest count at all. I also want to be able to have a bridal shower/bachelorette party (both of which are already planned)
My venue is more than willing to postpone but i don’t want to postpone and everything be ok by then and i also don’t want to wait another 9 months to get married!! i just don’t know what to do at this point 😭😭😭What are my fellow October brides thinking at this point!?