A
Savvy November 2020

i can't pick a dress??

Amanda, on November 9, 2019 at 8:35 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 8
Saved Save
So, I still have plenty of time... But I have a major issue. I have multiple dresses that I LOVE. Each one knocks me speechless while on, and then looking through pics I cannot decide. They're not even the ones my family loved... Do I just keep shopping, or just pick one?

8 Comments

• Stefanie
    Devoted December 2019
    Stefanie ·
    • Flag
    Maybe keep shopping until you find one you love and your family loves and if you can’t find it decide on one of the ones you already tried
  • Kristen
    Expert October 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    Did friends go with you? What did they think? My bestie went with me but i was between two. Ultimately, it was down to one that we both like and texted my aunt and two of our good friends lol. Doesn't hurt to check more stores. You'll know when it's that one.
  • Anita
    Dedicated December 2019
    Anita ·
    • Flag

Amanda I really appreciate your post. I have four wedding dresses in my closet all that I love for different reasons. Unfortunately I can't wear them all and every time I think I've made the final decision I look at the pictures and change my mind. Or listen to the ooohs of my friend and I get confused. I have never been so confused about what to wear in my life. I say follow your heart and when youre ready make the decision and live with it. I'm sure that whatever you pick will be perfect.

• A
    Savvy November 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    My mother, sister in law and oldest niece have all been. 3 stores so far, and each time I've loved a different dress. So now I have 3 dresses from 3 different stores so I can try them on back to back to see which I like the most and rely on pictures which don't do any justice to any of the dresses.
  • Kristen
    Expert October 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It's hard lol. All dresses are beautiful. Maybe the best price? My dress was within my budget and I loved. Best part so far no alterations needed. Maybe show all 3 here for thoughts?
  • A
    Savvy November 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    This is one of my favorites. Sample didn't fit so it would be better shaped up top lol. Lots of lace detail and vintage looking...

i can't pick a dress?? 1
  • A
    Savvy November 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    This one I think is honestly my favorite though... Nobody else seems to love it as much as I do - which is hard. I LOVE the back of the dress, even though this photo of it is AWFUL.

i can't pick a dress?? 2

i can't pick a dress?? 3
  • Sherry
    VIP September 2019
    Sherry ·
    • Flag

When you find THE DRESS, you will know. I would keep looking.

Comment on this discussion