We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Soon2Bemarried
Dedicated October 2022

How Early Is Too Early To Buy My Wedding Dress?

Soon2Bemarried, on November 11, 2020 at 11:55 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 25

Im such an excited soon to be bride I can’t help but look (just about once a week) at different dresses from the company I want to buy my wedding dress from. But I’m minimally 1 year out from my wedding date. How early is too early to buy a dress? I want the traditional white dress, but Ivory has...
Im such an excited soon to be bride I can’t help but look (just about once a week) at different dresses from the company I want to buy my wedding dress from. But I’m minimally 1 year out from my wedding date. How early is too early to buy a dress? I want the traditional white dress, but Ivory has been the color that’s caught my eye. Is it also too early to buy my shoes, veil and accessories? I’m basically ready to buy my overall look now, without even having booked a venue yet. Is it bad that I’ve already gone to try on some dresses? I just got engaged this summer.

25 Comments

• Ingrid
    VIP October 2020
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I didn't know where our venue was going to be. I just had to have the dress....How Early Is Too Early To Buy My Wedding Dress? 1

• Soon2Bemarried
    Dedicated October 2022
    Soon2Bemarried ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I feel the same. I’m super excited to pick out the dress, my accessories, my veil, etc. I’m loving this supportive community of women!
  • Soon2Bemarried
    Dedicated October 2022
    Soon2Bemarried ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Well this is a beautiful dress!! The scenery is beautiful congratulations and best wishes to you.
  • Ingrid
    VIP October 2020
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you...
  • Allie
    Rockstar November 2021
    Allie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I actually currently need no alterations. However, I do plan on trying on the dress a few more times to make sure that is still the case and if I need alterations I want to get to a tailor about 2-3 months out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇