My wedding is supposed to be 9/3/2020. I want to be hopeful but also prepared to change everything. If we need to change things, we are thinking of having a ceremony with just parents and siblings and have a reception at a later date when it's safe for everybody to come. I'm not sure at what point do we need to make a final decision. How are you all feeling about your September date?