We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Amanda
Dedicated June 2021

Honeymoons?

Amanda, on June 24, 2020 at 10:12 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 17
Saved Save

Hi everyone,

With all the craziness going on, i just wanted to see if anyone is still following through with their honeymoons? My wedding is in August (i hope) and if everything goes through we are going on our honeymoon in Aruba. We do have to get tested before we go, which makes me feel a little safer. Where are you guys going on your honeymoons?

17 Comments

Latest activity by Waitingtomarry20, on June 25, 2020 at 3:43 PM
  • Samantha
    Beginner September 2020
    Samantha
    • Flag
    We are getting married Sept 12 in Florida, and still planning for the honeymoon to Jamaica. L
  • Samantha
    Beginner September 2020
    Samantha
    • Flag
    Hoping everything is still moving forward by then 馃馃徏馃馃徏馃馃徏
  • D
    Beginner August 2020
    Danielle
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 getting married August 1st, and our honeymoon was supposed to be in Aruba too! We had to cancel because my FH got furloughed and used all his vacation days to get some pay. We鈥檙e hoping to go on either our 6 month or 1 year anniversary. We鈥檙e doing a small three night getaway to Destin, FL
  • Rebecca
    Devoted June 2021
    Rebecca
    • Flag
    We were supposed to leave for our honeymoon tomorrow, but it was a cruise and it got cancelled by the cruise line. We鈥檙e hoping to reschedule for next summer (if everything works out).
  • Emma
    Super October 2020
    Emma
    • Flag
    We are getting married October 3rd and are going to Gatlinburg tn on the 4th. We planned on staying in the states from the beginning.
  • A
    Super August 2020
    Alex
    • Flag

We are scheduled to go to Hawaii at the end of August, but right now visitors have to quarantine for 14 days there, so that won't work. We are watching it carefully and will postpone to next year if needed.

• Amanda
    Dedicated June 2021
    Amanda
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yay! me too!!! congrats!

• Breanna
    Devoted September 2020
    Breanna
    • Flag
    We're getting married September 26th and have canceled our honeymoon to Peru. With my work we have to be off work for 2 weeks once we get back. Mine would mostly be unpaid since I wouldn't have enough PTO to cover those days as well. Hopefully we can go somewhere close and have a mini honeymoon until we can go on the big trip.
  • Mindy
    Super November 2020
    Mindy
    • Flag
    We are scheduled to go on a carnival cruise to the Bahamas in November 馃馃徏馃馃徏馃馃徏
    Just waiting on our passports to arrive at this point.
  • Kayla
    Devoted November 2020
    Kayla
    • Flag

We are still planning on going on our cruise over Christmas and New Years as of right now. The only thing that would stop us is if the cruise line cancels, or if the countries we visit are still on level 3 alert, which would force me to quarantine for two weeks once we returned.

• Renay
    Devoted April 2020
    Renay
    • Flag

We had to reschedule our trip to Jamaica from April to August 29th- Sept. 5th. We waited until last week to reschedule when Jamaica release the guidelines for travel. I feel really confident about it. We ended up with 2 extra days, and I am really really excited.

• Jodie
    Expert August 2020
    Jodie
    • Flag

We put off a trip for now, we will do a big trip for our anniversary, but we are spending one night in a swimming pool suite to decompress from the weekend of utter chaos that will be our wedding weekend! lol

• Cassandra
    Devoted September 2021
    Cassandra
    • Flag

We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding and honeymoon in April. However, we are doing an intimate ceremony and mini moon in early September this year. We decided to do our big wedding and big honeymoon (2 weeks in Greece) next September. However, we are still trying to figure out what to do after our small wedding. We have a week and have considered Napa Valley, Saint Thomas, or the Florida Keys. I'm just so nervous to book right now. I really don't want another postponed honeymoon. We decided to stay within the US territories, to avoid crazy travel restrictions, but I have been looking daily to see if any non US Caribbean island will be available in September for US travelers. We will most likely end up booking about 30 days out.

• Katie
    Devoted August 2020
    Katie
    • Flag
    Originally scheduled to honeymoon in Nassau, Bahamas however resort closed until November. Fianc茅 and I considering alternatives, however various restrictions or COVID spikes have us reluctant. Considering Hilton Head or other beach mini moon and going to Bahamas once it is safer.
  • Amanda
    Dedicated June 2021
    Amanda
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yay have so much fun!
  • Amanda
    Dedicated June 2021
    Amanda
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol I hear you on that!!
  • W
    Devoted October 2020
    Waitingtomarry20
    • Flag
    With our May 2 wedding moved to Oct 3. Honeymoon destination is WDW. But there are so many restrictions there right now, it would be not as fun. Maybe we can go in December at the earliest or maybe next year? We are just so unsure right now. It鈥檚 been a real bummer馃槙

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles