Sylvie
Dedicated September 2020

Honeymoon

Sylvie, on February 11, 2020 at 9:29 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 16
Saved
My Fiancé is talking about going to Key West for our honeymoon 😫😫😫 Noooooooooo that sounds boring....I want to go to Aruba or Jamaica and that’s where we’re going 😠😂

16 Comments

Latest activity by Sylvie, on February 17, 2020 at 3:21 PM
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    What is it about Key West that makes you think “boring”. And what is about Aruba & Jamaica that is more appealing to you? Also, how long is your honeymoon?
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    That sounds like a good compromise to start out your marriage.
  • Rebelle Fleur
    Rockstar July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    Find a good deal on Groupon and with all the money we spend on a wedding he won’t be able to pass up a good deal.
  • Brittany
    Dedicated January 2021
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    Is passport an issue? Or budget? I'm all for the big trips but come at him with good info on why you don't like Key West/do like Jamaica/Aruba. The main thing coming to my mind would be you'll have more all inclusive options outside the US. They're worth the money if they're in budget.
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    Both deal with beaches and to me Aruba seems boring. Not much to do there but lay on the beach it seems same as key west. Why not happy medium. Let west for honey moon and Jamaica for first anniversary or vice versa.
  • Lena
    Devoted May 2021
    Lena ·
    • Flag

Key West is actually really fun and there's so much to do...to each his/her own.

• Jade
    Expert November 2020
    Jade ·
    • Flag
    FH and I also had differing opinions on our honeymoon. I wanted to go to Portugal and he wanted to go to Hawaii. We went to a Barnes and Noble and spent hours looking through travel books and we ended up deciding that we’re going to go to Greece and Croatia! I mean FH was dead set of Hawaii but now that’s the last place he wants to go, maybe try something like that?
  • Becki
    Beginner March 2020
    Becki ·
    • Flag

If you've never been to the keys.....you need to go. It's a whole world of its own. I live in south florida and me and my FH go every year. We've been to Aruba once, and it's amazing too, but the keys are nowhere near boring...any of those choices are great

• Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You complete me!! Smiley xd

Key West is awesome, also can be expensive so don't shoot it down too fast.

Aruba is amazing, also expensive but with pink birds.

Jamaica...we have been there too many times.

• Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I love KEY WEST!!!! I have been to all three and would take Key West hands down. But you need to compromise.... hopefully you were kidding with " I want to go to Aruba or Jamaica and that’s where we’re going 😠😂"

• Sylvie
    Dedicated September 2020
    Sylvie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No Jenn I’m serious 🤣🤣🤣 Key West just sounds boring so I should give it a try? Maybe because last year we went to Disney world twice in 2019 maybe that’s why 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
  • Sylvie
    Dedicated September 2020
    Sylvie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ok I just might go for it 🤣
  • Keiwa
    Keiwa ·
    • Flag

Jamaica is very fun! Especially if you want to get out of your hotel for a little and do lots of nature stuff while on your honeymoon.

Beautiful, no where like it.

Aruba has much less to do when it come to that.

Never been to key west.

• Catherine
    VIP November 2019
    Catherine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I was thinking the SAME thing lol

• Taylor
    Beginner October 2021
    Taylor ·
    • Flag
    I stayed at couple swept away in Jamaica last year and it was the best week of my life. It’s actually where we got engaged. We’re actually trying to plan our honeymoon for key west. I’ve heard that it’s more of a fun party place and not so much relaxing and beach laying.
  • Sylvie
    Dedicated September 2020
    Sylvie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh ok cool! Thanks Taylor I think I’ll settle and agree to Key west 🥰🥰

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics