Jessica
Beginner January 2021

Honeymoon

Jessica, on July 17, 2020 at 7:49 AM Posted in Honeymoon 1 6
Saved
What are your ideas for a honeymoon during January?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Jessalyn, on July 27, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    Florida and The Caribbean Islands usually has amazing weather in January!
  • Margarita
    Devoted March 2021
    Margarita ·
    • Flag
    Puerto Rico , or Cancún would be very nice in January
  • Chelsea G
    Devoted June 2021
    Chelsea G ·
    • Flag

Agreed with PP any of the Caribbean islands would be good. Mexico if you're looking on the cheaper side. St. Lucia, Aruba, US Virgin islands, Jamaica, etc if you feel like splurging!

• Caitlin
    Expert January 2021
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    I say mountains! Hubby and I are going to the mountains for our mini moon in January. However, I want a relaxed honeymoon. I don't want to do much because I'd rather lay around for a few days with hubby before returning to reality. We are planning on staying in the mountains and going horseback riding, hiking, shopping, and to dinner. The rest of the time we will likely watch movies, rest, and sit in the hot tub. I'm from the mountains and am not a beach or island girl, nor would I really want to go in the winter (even though the weather will obviously be different there). I prefer to keep things simple, but I know most couples do the opposite for their honeymoons. You guys should do whatever suits y'all as a couple. Can't go wrong with anything though! It's about enjoying your time as newlyweds. Wishing you guys the happiest marriage and best of luck ❤️
  • Courtney
    Master December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

We went to Montreal in December lol.

• Jessalyn
    Dedicated September 2020
    Jessalyn ·
    • Flag

Hawai'i is also beautiful in January! We took a vacation to the Big Island in January 2019 and absolutely loved it - the weather was wonderful, and it wasn't too crowded since it was kind of an off time for tourism.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics