Skip to main content
Lizandra
Savvy May 2023

Honeymoon advice

Lizandra, on June 27, 2022 at 5:57 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 4
Saved
Hi all!

I have a question about all-inclusive Caribbean honeymoon destinations.
Anyone have suggestions about what companies to look into or stay away from? What is the overall consensus on Sandals?
Any advice helps! Thanks in advance 😽

4 Comments

Latest activity by Bailey, on July 25, 2022 at 10:38 AM
  • H
    Master July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    A lot of people on here rave about Sandals. I personally looked at them for our honeymoon and was a but unimpressed. You have to get a really upgraded room to get perks (like room service) that come standard at many other resort brands. I absolutely love Excellence. Secrets is also good. Both of them are adults only so great for honeymoon vibes.
  • Kelly
    Rockstar October 2023
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

I loved Sandals! We stayed at Royal Plantation in Jamaica. It was pretty subdued and quiet which was perfect for us. We're going back next year.

• Alisha
    Super April 2021
    Alisha ·
    • Flag

I always look at cheapcarribean.com when I am going out of the country but I have heard people using Sandals. You could look at Booking.com or Expedia.com.

• Bailey
    Rockstar October 2023
    Bailey ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Okay, Excellence is the BEST. I'm getting married at one of their resorts! We stayed at the Oyster Bay location and we were blown away. 10/10 recommend more than Sandals! We've also stayed at the Riu chain and I wasn't in love with the cleanliness.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics