Stephanie
Dedicated November 2019

Hobby Lobby Invitations

Stephanie, on August 22, 2019 at 5:03 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 5
Saved Save
Did anyone get DIY invitations? I鈥檓 having a hard time with printing and hoping someone could give me any tips.

5 Comments

• Rea
    Devoted November 2017
    Rea
    • Flag
    I diy with a Michael's invite kit. The biggest tip I offer is cut regular copy paper to the size of your invitation paper for practicing. This helps confirm fonts, margins and really helps you get to know your printer better. The kit should have come either with the template or a link to get the template. Give yourself uninterrupted time to relax and take your time. Oh also purchase an additional cartridge (cartridges if you have color on the invite ) of ink for your printer because of the type of paper for the invite paper is generally more absorbing. Also to help me relax I listened to our wedding music while working the project and I took no phone calls. I'm a wine drinker that loves to dance to music, so I opted not to sip wine as I knew I would get tipsy rather quickly, dance then fall asleep 馃槀. The diy invite looked like a professional did it. The only thing I forgot to add was my now hubby's nickname...realized most thought his real name was "bubba"馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
  • Stephanie
    Dedicated November 2019
    Stephanie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! It worked. Smiley heart Hahahaha I bet they wondered who's wedding they were invited to!!!

• Rea
    Devoted November 2017
    Rea
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol...yes those were the questions and he's well known in our community. Cousins didn't even know his real name...lolol
  • Rea
    Devoted November 2017
    Rea
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    And you are welcome...glad it worked out with your diy project
  • Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hey Stephanie, would love to see how they came out!

Has everything else come together for your big day?

Comment on this discussion