Michelle
VIP September 2021

His turn to put a ring on It!

Michelle, on April 16, 2020 at 12:12 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 1 9
Saved
Hola ladies,

Bling Bling Bling...it's almost his turn to put a ring on it! I've spent the last few months searching for the perfect wedding band for my future husbanddddd 馃槑 and I've had some luck in finding 2 good contenders but I'm still not sure if it's "THE ONE"...I'm so nervous with this decision 馃槄 I also want it to be a surprise!
I've seen a few outdated posts but I'm hoping to get some new options! What online jewelers have you looked at or used? What's the normal turnaround time for shipment? Share your ring shopping experience! Thanks so much!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Alisha, on April 16, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  • Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole
    • Flag
    I bought my fianc茅鈥檚 ring from Staghead Designs. It鈥檚 a beautiful ring and seems of a very nice quality. I bought his ring during their Black Friday sale in November and his ring got here in January. I love that they give virtual looks at their rings on their Instagram and that they are a smaller business. They really want to produce a ring you鈥檒l love.
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Nice!!! 馃憣馃従 I've never heard of them and that's a great turn around time. Thanks so much for sharing, I'll check them out now!
  • Ingrid
    VIP October 2020
    Ingrid
    • Flag
    I bought mine 3 different Tungsten bands from Amazon. He chose a few he liked and I picked from those. He was adamant about the amount of money that should NOT be spent on him. I didn't like that but he assured me that I'm his rare work of art and my engagement ring and band should show that. I'm the sparkle and he's the steadying force and his bands show that. Not to mention they are so reasonably priced and well made, it allowed me to get options that he can change whenever he wants to.
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh ok that's a cool idea. He did show me a picture of the style he likes which was helpful. Thanks for sharing!
  • Alisha
    Super April 2021
    Alisha
    • Flag

We bought his ring at Zales on sale when we purchased my bridal set. I believe it took about 3-4 weeks for both of our rings to come back bc we had to get them sized. Maybe a little longer. It doesn't take long at all.

• Addy
    Beginner October 2021
    Addy
    • Flag
    I bought my FH鈥檚 ring from Rustic and Main. I ordered it right before all the COVID-19 business started. They were super responsive on updating me on any projected delays. It wasn鈥檛 delayed at all! It came last week and my FH loves it! Super unique designs and wonderful customer service!
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Cool good to know! Thank you
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Great news...so happy it wasn't delayed! Thanks!
  • Alisha
    Super April 2021
    Alisha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You are welcome

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics