We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Sarah
Beginner July 2020

Help! Does my veil go with my dress?

Sarah, on July 3, 2020 at 2:53 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 25

Hi everyone! My wedding is in one week (July 11th) and I just received my veil in the mail. I ordered it in a champagne color with ivory lace since the underlining of my dress is champagne. It is a beautiful veil but it came in looking more like a blush pink than a champagne. If it helps at all, my...
Hi everyone! My wedding is in one week (July 11th) and I just received my veil in the mail. I ordered it in a champagne color with ivory lace since the underlining of my dress is champagne. It is a beautiful veil but it came in looking more like a blush pink than a champagne. If it helps at all, my flowers will be pink, peach, yellow, and orange. I do not have time to order a new one but I can try to find a different one readily available in a bridal store or on Amazon. I need your guys' honest opinion about what you think I should do. I will post pictures of the dress with the veil and another of the front of the dress for reference.

Thank you so much!cfb_1405501.jpg

cfb_1405503.jpg

cfb_1405505.jpg
cfb_1405509.jpg

25 Comments

• FutureMrs.C
    Dedicated August 2020
    FutureMrs.C ·
    • Flag

Amazingly so, honestly! It looks absolutely stunning!

• Gonna Be A Busch2022
    Beginner April 2022
    Gonna Be A Busch2022 ·
    • Flag

Love your veil it's so pretty

• Jess
    Dedicated May 2021
    Jess ·
    • Flag

It's perfect! It looks like it was made for your dress.

• Margaret
    Rockstar October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

It's beautiful, of course it goes. Great selection

• Alisha
    Super April 2021
    Alisha ·
    • Flag

I love your veil with your dress. You look beautiful in your dress and veil.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇