Simone
Just Said Yes June 2021

Help! can't decide between 2 dresses!

Simone, on January 17, 2021 at 8:07 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 27

Hello! I cannot decide between these two dress. The first dress is a bit simple but I felt elegant and classy, while the second dress (shown in the last 3 pictures) made me feel like a princess in a ball gown ugh can't choose. I had some mixed reactions with my wedding party. My mom liked the first...

cfb_1452433.jpg

cfb_1452435.jpg

cfb_1452437.jpg

cfb_1452439.jpg

cfb_1452441.jpg

cfb_1452443.jpg
Hello! I cannot decide between these two dress. The first dress is a bit simple but I felt elegant and classy, while the second dress (shown in the last 3 pictures) made me feel like a princess in a ball gown ugh can't choose. I had some mixed reactions with my wedding party. My mom liked the first dress while my MOH liked the second one. Ahh!

27 Comments

• April
    February 2021
    April
    • Flag
    In my honest opinion I love the first. But, what matters is that you feel like an absolute princess when you put your dress on and I feel like deep down you will know which one to choose! It鈥檚 ultimately up to you! Good luck beautiful 馃挏馃挏
  • Michelle
    Devoted April 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag

#1!!! very pretty on you

• A
    Expert September 2020
    Amanda
    • Flag
    Jealous! You look amazing in both. You鈥檙e one of very few people who look great in strapless so I鈥檇 do that!
  • Anie
    Savvy May 2021
    Anie
    • Flag

I also love #1! I think if the second had a more flattering neckline it would strike me more. It's definitely the neckline that is throwing me off. The first dress however is beautiful and really looks fantastic on you! If you like the princessy feel, I might try to find a dress that has your favorite aspects from both.

• S
    Just Said Yes November 2021
    Sheniqua
    • Flag
    Loving Dress #1 in you. Beautiful!
  • Dana
    Savvy January 2021
    Dana
    • Flag
    The back on the 3rd pic is dreamy. You are such a beautiful girl though. Chose the one you want. They are all amazing!!!
  • Erin
    Beginner June 2022
    Erin
    • Flag
    2nd one 馃憦馃徑

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics