Future Mrs. H
Expert September 2015

Has anyone ordered from JJshouse?

Future Mrs. H, on May 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 8
Saved

Someone told me about jjshouse and how she got her wedding dress there (right before saying that having a bbq at a wedding makes you trailer trash). So I looked it up to see the prices and the dresses are pretty the prices are good I am just nervous to buy a dress I can't try on until it arrives. Has anyone else ordered from there are they good quality?

edited to fix typos

8 Comments

Latest activity by Dressinsight, on May 14, 2014 at 5:11 AM
  • We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·
    • Flag

They're dresses made in China. So, no. You can do better elsewhere.

I can't remember the particulars, but there was a big discussion about JJShouse not long after I joined WW. The bottom line was don't do it. Maybe if you search the boards?

• Ashleigh
    Master November 2013
    Ashleigh ·
    • Flag

My mom did. Her dress was okay quality, but ran really small. She had to get it let out as much as possible and had to lose 10 lbs. She entered her measurements when she ordered, but the dress still was too small.

• *Mrs_D*
    Master October 2014
    *Mrs_D* ·
    • Flag

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/jjs-house-warning/31452425357c2bab.html

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/ordering-dress-online/cf7183aad850bbf4.html

• Future Mrs. H
    Expert September 2015
    Future Mrs. H ·
    • Flag

And this is why I ask you people. Thanks Smiley smile

• DisneyNut
    Master October 2014
    DisneyNut ·
    • Flag

They don't allow returns either if I remember correctly.

• Jessica
    Super October 2014
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

I got my new dress off a chinese website and I love it. I am so happy I sold my 1st one to get this one. I dont care if its not super quality I have to wear it for about 6 1/2 hours or so. after that it will sit in the closet forever untill I get rid of it! if you find a good place with good reviews your fine.

• Cheryl
    Dedicated September 2015
    Cheryl ·
    • Flag

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from them when I was in a friend's wedding. I loved the dress, seemed to be of pretty good quality and it fit perfectly with the measurements I entered. They don't offer any returns unless it was a mistake on their end. So if you don't the color or it sits too high or whatever, you can't return it. I had that issue because she took a picture of me in it and sent it to her FMIL who flat out refused to allow us to wear it since the back wasn't conservative enough. So she gave me half of the price and paid for the next dress. Is there better quality elsewhere, yes but you'll also be paying a lot more it. For the price, I think it's a pretty good deal but then I don't wear the dresses again afterwards.

• Dressinsight
    Beginner January 2015
    Dressinsight ·
    • Flag

Hey, why don't you have a look on "dressinsight", the dresses are just amazing, not only the quality, but also the price!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics